Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheechoz#IM

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Don't get to Apple geeky with me because I'm a PC addict and a Blackberry lover, hehehe, but damnit i love the iPhone so what the heck :p hello everyone I'm Frankie and a total phone geek! ;)

iFonz

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
hello every one, found the site looking for info on the ping app to post on a social forum. seems like a place with a lot of useful information.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
hello every one, found the site looking for info on the ping app to post on a social forum. seems like a place with a lot of useful information.
Welcome to the forums iFonz. Glad you joined and like it.
i am curious is this forum apart of the tapatalk network? so i can view it via a native app?
No.. See here Tapatalk Forum Network

Hi there everybody. I got my iPhone last Saturday. Sweet lil device. C'ya around

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new iPhone.

sbrianw

Jun 6, 2009
twitter.com
Howdy from Nashville! I'm Brian. I love this site and love reading about everybody's problems and fixes and seeing that everyone else is as addicted to their iPhones as I am. Oh, and I'm a recent PC -> Mac convert and can't believe it took me this long to switch.

Glad to be here!

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I'm Josh, and I'm a BlackBerry user (don't shoot me!). Currently, I'm really jonesin' for a 3Gs (but of course still earlyish in my contract for my Bold, i.e. < 1 year). Just thought I'd join the forum and take a look at what real users have to say about the iPhone. I like my BlackBerry for the most part, but BIS has been flaky as of late, and since it is my personal phone, and I somewhat recently lost my old video iPod to a thunderstorm, the iPhone just kind of makes sense to me. (Of course, it doesn't make any sense to my wife, so I'm sure that will require some diplomacy.)

Anyway, hello, and I look forward to learning more about this platform.

Pearlish

Sep 24, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone. I'm Pearl, and I've recently been acquired by an 8Gb iPhone 3G. I've been home with the flu for a week and a half so I've been reading the forums and learning all about being owned by an iPhone. Tomorrow I head back to work with all this new knowledge (and new apps) at hand. I look forward to learning more from all of you.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Howdy from Nashville! I'm Brian. I love this site and love reading about everybody's problems and fixes and seeing that everyone else is as addicted to their iPhones as I am. Oh, and I'm a recent PC -> Mac convert and can't believe it took me this long to switch.

Glad to be here!

Hi, I'm Josh, and I'm a BlackBerry user (don't shoot me!). Currently, I'm really jonesin' for a 3Gs (but of course still earlyish in my contract for my Bold, i.e. < 1 year). Just thought I'd join the forum and take a look at what real users have to say about the iPhone. I like my BlackBerry for the most part, but BIS has been flaky as of late, and since it is my personal phone, and I somewhat recently lost my old video iPod to a thunderstorm, the iPhone just kind of makes sense to me. (Of course, it doesn't make any sense to my wife, so I'm sure that will require some diplomacy.)

Anyway, hello, and I look forward to learning more about this platform.

Hello everyone. I'm Pearl, and I've recently been acquired by an 8Gb iPhone 3G. I've been home with the flu for a week and a half so I've been reading the forums and learning all about being owned by an iPhone. Tomorrow I head back to work with all this new knowledge (and new apps) at hand. I look forward to learning more from all of you.

Welcome to the forums Brian, Josh, and Pearl. Glad you all joined! Glad to have you.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
As soon as I can get to a store (and do various line adding/switching/voodoo), I should have an iPhone 3Gs 32GB in my possession. Looking forward to it. (The diplomacy worked!)

chadlegend

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Hello everyone. I don't have an iPhone yet but am going to switch from Blackberry as soon as my contract is up. The iPod Touch changed my whole perspective on the iPhone itself and I can't wait till I get one.

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi all. Just went from a BB Pearl to an iPhone 3Gs 32gb last week. Was very hesitant to make the change to the iPhone, as I was pretty happy with the Blackberry except for the browser. While I do miss some things about the BB (back button, options menu within each application, ability to have all your emails and SMS sent to one inbox, and the red LED message indicator), everything else about the iPhone is simply great. Glad I made the switch.

Look forward to learning more about the phone and community here....

dcarp505

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
New to iPhone. Have only had it a month. I was a Crackberry addict for a long time and have now changed my addiction to the iPhone. The easiest smart phone I have ever used..

ccryder

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
Well Tuesday I pick up my 3Gs. I've been a faithfull follower of AT&T for almost 6 years. I came from Sprint but when I left Evansville for Russellville, KY there was no Sprint service.

SO far I have been satisfied with AT&T through a series of plaine jane phones to Razr's, Tilt, Q9h, and back to Tilt. No I'm ready for a real touch phone w/o the limitations of MS. I still need to sync at work with Outlook 2003.

I would like some suggestions on initial apps. I'm an Environmental Health & Safety Mgr for a Fortune 100 company and an avid motorcyclist (20,000+ miles/ year)

Glad to meet you all. Give me a shout if you are over in middle TN.

Later Neil S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice