Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hiya George. I got the 32GB 3GS too. Love it, love it, love it!!

What are these RED SOX of which you speak?

pgapro

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi, my name is Brian & in June my wife & I switch to the 16g 3g. Coming from a BB Storm I should made the switch a lot sooner!!

bhaney#IM

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, long time reader, first time poster, and new Iphone faithfull. My name is Brandon and I am fron Scio, OH. I just upgraded to a 16gb 3GS. I must say, this thing can do it all.

By the way, very nice site you guys have here. Look forward to getting to know you guys.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
G'day all; I'm Brian from Tampa Bay, FL. I bought my 16GB black 3G S July 2, and am totally smitten w/my iPhone. I switched from Sprint & the Samsung Instinct. Every day I'm happier & happier that I did.

When I brought my iPhone home I Googled for iPhone forums & found this one, and have spent many an hour lurking & reading threads. Lots of great info here; I look forward to learning more & interacting w/everyone here.

Olorina

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi, hi,hi! My name is Olorina, i am happy iPhone 3G owner and glad to join iPhone community.

I am crazy about games for Touch and is ready to discuss them all time.

:eek::):eek:

moesdad

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi, my name is Mike and I just switched from a Blackberry 8310 to a new iPhone 3gs 30 gig. Loving it so far. Trying to get used to the new style keyboard...fun times! LOL
Also having some battery life issues, so time to look in the forums for some help.

supermanfos

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I am also a newbie. I have the iPhone 3Gs & just recently bought my first Mac (Mac mini). I am in love with Apple. I have been a PC user all my life & I really feel like I have been missing out on what a computer experience is supposed to be. God it's great not having to wait 8 hrs for my PC to load. No more registries & I never have to defrag ever again!!! It's great to be an Apple owner.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I am also a newbie. I have the iPhone 3Gs & just recently bought my first Mac (Mac mini). I am in love with Apple. I have been a PC user all my life & I really feel like I have been missing out on what a computer experience is supposed to be. God it's great not having to wait 8 hrs for my PC to load. No more registries & I never have to defrag ever again!!! It's great to be an Apple owner.

Congrats on getting the new Mac.

HappyBunny

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I got my new iPhone 3G less than a month ago and I do love it! It is unlocked and I am using it on T-Mobile (I *hate* AT&T--I had to escape my contract with them back when it was Cingular, due to the lousy network here in Long Beach). I am a long time Mac user (no PC will ever darken my doorway) and am loving having the Mac experience on my phone. Just wish Steve would kick AT&T to the curb. But all is good using it on T-Mobile, too!

This looks like a great forum, I look forward to participating. And if you need Mac help, just ask, I can pretty much solve any issue on one.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I got my new iPhone 3G less than a month ago and I do love it! It is unlocked and I am using it on T-Mobile (I *hate* AT&T--I had to escape my contract with them back when it was Cingular, due to the lousy network here in Long Beach). I am a long time Mac user (no PC will ever darken my doorway) and am loving having the Mac experience on my phone. Just wish Steve would kick AT&T to the curb. But all is good using it on T-Mobile, too!

This looks like a great forum, I look forward to participating. And if you need Mac help, just ask, I can pretty much solve any issue on one.

Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new iPhone. Happy to have you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen