Hi Brian, and welcome to the forums. Google was good to you when it pointed you in our direction.
    07-27-2009 04:19 PM
    Hi, hi,hi! My name is Olorina, i am happy iPhone 3G owner and glad to join iPhone community.

I am crazy about games for Touch and is ready to discuss them all time.

:o:o
    07-29-2009 05:27 AM
    Hi, hi,hi! My name is Olorina, i am happy iPhone 3G owner and glad to join iPhone community.

I am crazy about games for Touch and is ready to discuss them all time.

:o:o
    Welcome to the TiPB(the iPhone Blog)
    07-29-2009 09:25 AM
    Hey guys, new here.
    I've owned an original 2G, 3G, and in a couple of weeks a shiny new 3GS.
    I'm greatly looking forward to it.
    07-30-2009 12:24 AM
    Hey guys, new here.
    I've owned an original 2G, 3G, and in a couple of weeks a shiny new 3GS.
    I'm greatly looking forward to it.
    Cool congrats on getting the new iPhone.
    07-30-2009 12:28 AM
    Hi, my name is Mike and I just switched from a Blackberry 8310 to a new iPhone 3gs 30 gig. Loving it so far. Trying to get used to the new style keyboard...fun times! LOL
    Also having some battery life issues, so time to look in the forums for some help.
    07-30-2009 01:04 AM
    Yes, you need an A2DP compliant bt headset. There are several to choose from. I use the Jabra 8030.
    07-30-2009 01:16 PM
    I am also a newbie. I have the iPhone 3Gs & just recently bought my first Mac (Mac mini). I am in love with Apple. I have been a PC user all my life & I really feel like I have been missing out on what a computer experience is supposed to be. God it's great not having to wait 8 hrs for my PC to load. No more registries & I never have to defrag ever again!!! It's great to be an Apple owner.
    07-30-2009 01:34 PM
    I am also a newbie. I have the iPhone 3Gs & just recently bought my first Mac (Mac mini). I am in love with Apple. I have been a PC user all my life & I really feel like I have been missing out on what a computer experience is supposed to be. God it's great not having to wait 8 hrs for my PC to load. No more registries & I never have to defrag ever again!!! It's great to be an Apple owner.
    Congrats on getting the new Mac.
    07-30-2009 01:44 PM
    Hi everyone!

I got my new iPhone 3G less than a month ago and I do love it! It is unlocked and I am using it on T-Mobile (I *hate* AT&T--I had to escape my contract with them back when it was Cingular, due to the lousy network here in Long Beach). I am a long time Mac user (no PC will ever darken my doorway) and am loving having the Mac experience on my phone. Just wish Steve would kick AT&T to the curb. But all is good using it on T-Mobile, too!

This looks like a great forum, I look forward to participating. And if you need Mac help, just ask, I can pretty much solve any issue on one.
    08-02-2009 10:59 PM
    Hi everyone!

I got my new iPhone 3G less than a month ago and I do love it! It is unlocked and I am using it on T-Mobile (I *hate* AT&T--I had to escape my contract with them back when it was Cingular, due to the lousy network here in Long Beach). I am a long time Mac user (no PC will ever darken my doorway) and am loving having the Mac experience on my phone. Just wish Steve would kick AT&T to the curb. But all is good using it on T-Mobile, too!

This looks like a great forum, I look forward to participating. And if you need Mac help, just ask, I can pretty much solve any issue on one.
    Welcome to the forums and congrats on the new iPhone. Happy to have you here.
    08-02-2009 11:06 PM
    hi everybody!
    sorry I didn't introduce before...
    my name is Olorina as you see, I am happy owner of iPhone and I adore it!
    08-03-2009 08:45 AM
    Hello.
    I 've just join your community. Will you take me to your company?
    08-03-2009 09:16 AM
    Hello Olorina and sygher. Welcome to the forums!
    08-03-2009 01:06 PM
    Welcome Olorina and sygher. Welcome to the iPhone Blog forums.
    08-03-2009 01:38 PM
    hey im new here...just introducing myself...
    08-04-2009 09:58 AM
    hey im new here...just introducing myself...
    Welcome to TiPB(the iPhone Blog) Forums
    08-04-2009 10:11 AM
    I just joined this forum (been checking it out for a while now) as I'm eligible for an upgrade on my account on the 23rd of this month. I'm getting a 3gs and I'm sure this forum will be of great help to me as I get familiar with the use of an iphone, switching from a Blackberry.
    08-06-2009 08:20 AM
    I just joined this forum (been checking it out for a while now) as I'm eligible for an upgrade on my account on the 23rd of this month. I'm getting a 3gs and I'm sure this forum will be of great help to me as I get familiar with the use of an iphone, switching from a Blackberry.
    Welcome to the forums and congrats on gettings your iPhone.
    08-06-2009 08:57 AM
    I just joined this forum right now and am a native of the Bay Area, California. I am really hoping to make this apart of my daily website browsing routine. Everyone seems to be nice around here so let's see!
    08-07-2009 05:21 AM
    This is an extremely friendly community, rondz. There are always exceptions, of course! lol! The nice thing is, everyone is almost always willing to help solve a problem.

One word of warning - you will now have to set your alarm 15-20 minutes earlier in the morning!
    08-07-2009 07:46 AM
    A bit late now, but...

I'm Ivan from London, now living in Atlanta, GA! I'm a gadget lover, and a MOD at CrackBerry - part of the network

I've been here five minutes, and have learned lots and lots about the good ole' iPhone. So, thanks to everyone for their help.
    08-07-2009 08:12 AM
    Hi All
    been lurking for a while. Had my iphone for a few months now and LOVE it.
    The big question, to jailbreak or to not jailbreak?
    Great site and forums - thanks for all the tips and help guys.

R
    08-10-2009 04:16 PM
    Hiya goltaa.

Make yourself a list of pros and cons. I can come up with only one reason I'd jailbreak - so I haven't done it.
    08-10-2009 06:53 PM
    Hi I am Helen, I dont actually have an iPhone YET! my OH and son both just got one and I will get one once my current contract expires. Love it!
    08-12-2009 02:18 AM
720 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD