Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

railstop

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
From Colorado

Hello everyone. I am Jarrod aka: railstop. I'm from Denver CO. I've been working on and with Apple/Macs for 20+ years. Currently own a iPhone 3Gs 16gb, various iPods, 2 Macbook Pro's, an iMac, Mac Pro, G5 Powermac, the very proud owner of an original and complete Apple II. Thats all for now. Glad to be here!!:)

ajonesma

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone, I just got the iPhone 3GS decided to get that instead of the 4 because I know iPhone 5 is coming out soon so didn't want to waste money getting the 4 when I would be buying the 5 soon.

I love these forums :)

DV26

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi I'm Dave from the UK. Been using the iphone 4 32gb for the past 7-8 months. stunning phone. beats my blackberry and HTC desire HD! had to sell both of em! :). Thinking about getting a Macbook air or something along those lines now that I've had a taste of this Apple. Feel free to hit me up!

pjtiern

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
What a great place for I Pad information. I joined today after reading lots of good information that affirmed my plan to buy an IPad 2. This is my first I Pad and third Apple computer in our household.
Really appreciate the "how to's"!

Prince_Poppycock

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everybody!
I'm new here. Just reading the forums right now and catching up on everything. Came from a Blackberry 9330 Curve and now I've got the Ipod Touch 4 and LOVE it! Paying for data on the Blackberry just wasn't worth it since I use the iternet 90% of the time at home and can just use wifi. So we downgraded our phone plan and phones and I purchased the Ipod Touch. Best decision ever, so far, lol!

Andy357

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello

Hi Everyone,

I'm Andy357. New to this forum and already used the advice here to do my first jailbreak. Love the interaction and how so many are willing to be helpful. Hopefully as I learn I can return the favor.

scorourke

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey! I'm new here and have already gotten good advise for a cracked screen issue on my iPad 2! I've also accidentally been reprimanded for spam - the moderator was very quick in pointing out that it was their own mistake and was very apologetic - I'd like to let that person know that it's all good but until I have 15 posts I cannot reply to their messages!
Anyway, it's good to be here and I hope I can at least participate in helping someone out!!!!

My gear: iPhone 4 32GB; iPad 2 64GB

tripod

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey there!

I'm Tony and just found the way to your forum :D

I already found some interesting stuff and I hope I can learn quite a bit of you guys here!

Take care,
Tony :cool:

NickFalk

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi there, joined today. Frankly I'm another annoying-smalltime-indie-developer just wanting to plug my upcoming game SquidDrop. As I'm not allowed to post any images before I've made 10 posts I decided to give the forums another look.

gutenbergn

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm also an indie developer in the process of releasing my first game, The Fish Dies in the End, on the App Store (thefishdies.com / @thefishdies). TiPb is a great site and I hope to find lots of interesting stuff on the forums as well. Cheers!

Rixon#IM

Banned
Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello i am rixon
I recently came across your forum and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice forum, I will keep visiting this forum very often.

YoungChrisG#IM

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
What's up TiPB?! I'm Chris G. Can't really call myself a "newb" as I'm kinda tech savy, however I am new to iPhone. Just swung over from (gasp) Android! Got me a 3Gs for a few bucks when I jumped on my Mom's plan a month ago and figured I'd stop by and give the ol' "hi-diddly-o neighbor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox