Im about 2 months into my iphone 4. But not new to the forums. Im a crackberry.com & androidcentral member. I would appreciate some1 showing me around here.
    10-17-2011 04:54 PM
    Just got my iPhone 4s after having a Droid x since it's release date. It's.......different, but not in a bad way.
    10-17-2011 05:09 PM
    Morning everyone. As you can tell from my username, my name is Laura and I'm new to the world of iPhones. I've had a BlackBerry for a number of years and was a diehard Berry fan until a friend of mine got an iPhone. He came from a Jitterbug phone and let's just say he's technologically helpless so I helped him set his iPhone up and I fell in love. It's a fluid, solid device which are two words I can not use to describe my BlackBerry. Currently, my iPhone is on back order with Verizon, but I was told I'd have it by the 29th and I can't wait.

I live in Arkansas, unmarried and no kids. I love swimming, hockey and horseback riding. I have 5 horses, plus cats and dogs. I'm a medical coder for a children's hospital.

Look forward to reading all the posts here and enjoying my iPhone4s.
    10-18-2011 09:23 AM
    Hi folks.

Crackberry member here. In the process of moving from my BB9650 to the (older...I know) iPhone 4. Between my last VZW NE2 and an additional discount I am trying to negotiate, I hope to have a 4 ordered in the next week.

Can't wait to add/contribute to this site. And I look forward to learning from you all!!!
    10-18-2011 01:30 PM
    Joined earlier this month. Still waiting on my first iPhone and this site has already been a big help
    10-23-2011 12:42 AM
    Hi everyone! I just got a iphone 4S. I have had a ipad 2 for a little while and trying to learn about apple products after having blackberry for a long time. I am a longtime lurker for the crackberry forums and just wandered over here. I'm a full time firefighter/paramedic and live in Akron, Ohio.
    10-23-2011 10:37 AM
    Hello! I have been a long time, Android and Blackberry user, and i just bought my first iPhone. Looking forward to learning all about this platform.
    10-23-2011 12:37 PM
    Hello! I have been a long time, Android and Blackberry user, and i just bought my first iPhone. Looking forward to learning all about this platform.
    Welcome to the iEcosystem!

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.
    10-23-2011 01:26 PM
    I've been a die hard BlackBerry fan since the 9700 came out and I swore never to leave.

Now with iOS5 coming out, I've been intrigued. I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting November 5 (When I am available for upgrade) to order my iPHone 4s. My wife will get a n iPhone 3gs and I am really excited.

I look at the utility of my BlackBerry 9700 Bold and how I live and die by it, and I am willing to sacrifice some of its utility for a device that can permeate my entire life; regardless if it is work, play, family ect. A device that can be used at every aspect of my life is something that I hope will yield better/more fulfilling returns than my Bold.

Not to mention my grandfathered unlimited data plan! iPhone 4s Here I Come!
    10-23-2011 02:20 PM
    Had been a die hard Blackberry and Android user however my Droid X has been having issues and thinking about going iphone.

Honestly I wanted an iphone since 2008 but didn't want to switch to ATT at that time and got the Curve 8330 instead. Now I am going for the iphone 4S soon.
    10-24-2011 12:03 AM
    Hello,
    I'm Spiral_ouT. Not sure why someone would take my user handle on this site. It's been my username for years on Crackberry, AndroidCentral, and xda. Oh well! Not the end of the world.

Although I use an Android phone, my iTouch 4G never leaves my side. Perfect combo imho.

Well, look forward to learning and contributing to the community.

See ya around!
    Spiral
    10-26-2011 09:38 PM
    This is the beginning of a change for my family. We've been with webOS Pre's for the last two years, and they were our first smartphones. Enjoyed the system, lived with the hardware issues, and liked the idea of smartphones for the entire family.

So with HP ditching/not ditching/deciding later what to do (take your pick), we looked at Android and iOS and jumped into the Apple world. One 4s is here, two more on the way, and the fourth will change over in a month. Since Sprint got the iPhones the decision was easier as we did not change carriers.

Looking forward to getting to know you, and learning from the great resources on this site. Most of all I'm really wanting to play with the 4s! I have to grab the only one here out of my wife's hands as it's her phone. Only two more weeks until mine is here ...
    10-31-2011 10:48 PM
    Hello everyone, my name is Billie. I have wanted an iPhone for a long time and thanks to Sprint getting them finally I have one of my own. Before my iPhone I was on Android for about two years before that and prior to that I had a blackberry.. I have been an apple fangirl since my uncle bought me my first macbook about 6 years ago! I also enjoy pizza & boobs. I mean.. what? Anyways.

Check me out on twitter.
    11-02-2011 05:08 PM
    Hi Everybody,

I am new to the forum; I figure I will get my read on early about the iPhone before I actually purchase. I have to wait until December 1st to upgrade with Sprint. I currently have the Samsung Epic, had the Samsung Moment, the EVO, the Pre, the Centro, the Instinct, and the UpStage. I am excited to own my very first iPhone on a OS that I know will consistently keep me updated with the latest software on a phone that will work.
    11-05-2011 10:45 AM
    Hello everyone! I'm mistah_mumford. I was a former BB user before switching to Android a couple years ago. Around the same time I bought an iPod Touch and from that I knew I wanted an iPhone but it was only on AT&T still and I was NOT gonna leave Verizon! I rode with Android for a couple years, talking all kinds of junk to convince myself that I didn't still want an iPhone. LOL On Sunday, I purchased a Verizon iPhone 4 via Craigslist, updated it to iOS 5 and am absolutely loving it.

I'm glad to finally have the phone I was looking for and glad this site is here to help with anything I might need!
    Last edited by mistah_mumford; 11-09-2011 at 06:35 PM.
    11-09-2011 11:55 AM
    Hi to the forum. Just wanted to say Hello and introduce myself.
    11-09-2011 02:34 PM
    Hello everyone! I'm mistah_mumford. I was a former BB user before switching to Android a couple years ago. Around the same time I bought an iPod Touch and from that I knew I wanted an iPhone but it was only on AT&T still and I was NOT gonna leave Verizon! I rode with Android for a couple years, talking all kinds of junk to convince myself that I didn't still want an iPhone. LOL On Sunday, I purchased a Verizon iPhone 4 via Craigslist, updated it to iOS 5 and am absolutely loving it.

I'm glad to finally have the phone I was looking for and glad this site is here to help with anything I might need!
    Cool. Welcome to the iVerse.
    11-09-2011 11:08 PM
    Hello everyone, my name is Billie. I have wanted an iPhone for a long time and thanks to Sprint getting them finally I have one of my own. Before my iPhone I was on Android for about two years before that and prior to that I had a blackberry.. I have been an apple fangirl since my uncle bought me my first macbook about 6 years ago! I also enjoy pizza & boobs. I mean.. what? Anyways.

Check me out on twitter.
    iPhones, pizza, and boobs, what's not to love? lol Welcome Billie!
    11-09-2011 11:09 PM
    Hi Everybody,

I am new to the forum; I figure I will get my read on early about the iPhone before I actually purchase. I have to wait until December 1st to upgrade with Sprint. I currently have the Samsung Epic, had the Samsung Moment, the EVO, the Pre, the Centro, the Instinct, and the UpStage. I am excited to own my very first iPhone on a OS that I know will consistently keep me updated with the latest software on a phone that will work.
    Welcome, almost, to the iVerse. If there are any questions you have, ask away! The Mad Pig knows all (or thinks he does). lol
    11-09-2011 11:11 PM
    I need to find some good apps. the only place I found was Free iphone 4 apps - Free iphone 4 apps- a FREE app directory
    11-10-2011 04:15 PM
    Hello all. I'm a long time iOS user (going back to the iPod Touch 1st gen), and got an iPhone 4 right before Verizon eliminated their unlimited data plans.
    11-13-2011 11:43 AM
    Hey all, this is my first post.

Been reading tipb for a lil while. I've recently replaced my blackberry and htc for an iPhone 4s, and swapped my windows laptop for an iPad 2. I think I've made the right move! Hopefully ill get some ideas to make using these devices even better!
    12-03-2011 06:39 AM
    Good afternoon. I'm George, and the proud owner of a 4S, wanted to find some nice Apple forums to visit and I've been following the site for a while so I decided to join.
    12-11-2011 07:18 AM
    I was going to intro by telling a bit about myself, but I figured I would just start by introducing what Apple devices I currently have. My addiction started with an original iPod Touch, I have since lost that somewhere in my house.... I was wanting an e reader awhile ago and my husband said why not an iPad, so I got that, then I had a palm pre cell and the hardware was junk and needed an upgrade, so I was able to upgrade to the iPhone 4 early. When iPad 2 came out I bought one and gave the husband my original. My husband was then running an old blackberry and was due for an upgrade, so I was able to convince him to take my i4 in trade of me getting the i4s upgrade. And then I recently bought a Mac Book Pro! Oh and I got Apple TV for my birthday. So I'm pretty much fully versed in anything apple....or at least trying to learn to be fully versed!!
    12-12-2011 12:03 PM
    Hello all - - I didn't see this thread until now. At any rate, I found this GREAT site
    from following some Twitter feeds. Now I follow the site along with Rene and others on here.
    I was diagnosed with stage III colon cancer during a routine scope check and went through
    a major surgery, two minor surgeries and six months of chemo, but I'm doing well now and
    keeping a positive attitude that things will continue to get better.

I'm involved in several music projects ranging from jingles to recording collaborations and production
    and promotion for other artists. I like a wide variety of music styles from classical to some
    of the progressive alternative indie artists and play guitars and keyboards and have become
    proficient with midi programming and sequencing. I have a small home recording studio and
    also work with other larger studios.

I'm using an iPhone 4S and have recently sold some musical gear to help pay some medical
    bills and I'm hoping to snag a good deal on an iPad 2 in the near future.

Season's Greetings to all !!!
    12-13-2011 07:22 PM
720 ... 26272829
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD