Hello everyone!

I am new here and just wanted to say hello! I have a iPhone 4. This is my 4th iPhone that I have owned. I love them!! I browse around here a lot and finally decided to join! Glad to be here!
    09-26-2011 01:14 PM
    Hi everyone, Long time TIPB reader, passionate about iThings since ... 2007. I had all models of iPhone and iPad untill now and I'm waiting the next one !
    I'm also passionate about apps
    09-30-2011 10:27 AM
    Welcome aboard. New people are always appreciated, and especially their input.
    09-30-2011 10:36 AM
    Hello everybody.

Am new here. This is my first post.
    Well, my story goes like this, my sister had an iphone for like a year to which I never bothered to look through in depth until I was given a 3G myself. I then checked on it online. Wow! I never realised or imagined wat IPhone was. Thousands of amazing apps, where hav I been, I was so consumed in my own world never new wat was going on. My iphone now enhances my life positively.
    10-04-2011 02:38 PM
    Hello, i'm Zack. I came from webOS. due to webOS's death and Sprint getting iPhone 4S i am going to switch
    10-06-2011 07:40 PM
    Hello everybody,

I'm part of a team of developers and I'll be glad to share with you opinions and tips about iPhone apps and new technologies.

See you around
    10-07-2011 06:15 AM
    Welcome aboard everyone.
    10-07-2011 09:08 AM
    Hey, everyone. My name is Laura and I'm a BlackBerry user and also an Apple user (MacBook and iPod). Hope to be a helpful and useful contributor here and get to know you all.
    10-08-2011 12:55 PM
    Hi I'm Ivan and I'm an iPhone-holic. I came from an HTC EVO 3D and I loved my evo but the iPhone is just amazing and I'm running iOS 5 on my 3GS. I can't wait to get an iPhone 4S. Anyway you will see my posts around trying to help anyone needing help to the best of my abilities.

Welcome everyone !!!
    10-08-2011 01:04 PM
    Hi! I'm moving from another forum and thought I'd pay my respects to my new one. I've been an iPhone owner since the first model came out. I look forward to talking with all of you!
    10-09-2011 08:13 PM
    Hi, my name is Static_FX and I am a blackberry addict....
    I am THIS close to curbing my addiction by getting the iP4s when it comes out

kinda tired of there NEVER being a blackberry version of any of the cool apps.
    10-10-2011 12:59 PM
    Hi, I'm not new here but I've never introduced myself. I'm Steven "Red Devil" the biggest Apple, iPhone and TIPB fan boy ever.
    10-10-2011 01:11 PM
    Hello my name is Jakeless....
    I got turned on to Apple in '09. Friend of mine showed me the light so to speak and once i tasted the kool-aid, i was hooked!!!
    My house is full of Apple gear (iMac, Macbook Pro,iPod Nano 2nd Gen [wife's, she was in apple b4 me] iPod touch 2nd & 4th gen, just missing that iPhone & iPad
    Glad to be a part of what i hear from iphone & ipad live, to be an awesome community of Apple-freaks.
    10-10-2011 11:26 PM
    Pre-ordered a 32GB 4S. This will be my first non blackberry in almost 6 years. iOS5 got the updates I have been waiting for.
    10-10-2011 11:57 PM
    My names Rob. I am a die hard Palm Pre fan, and I miss web OS. I have an EVO 3d, but now that the iPhone is coming to Sprint, I'm a converter. Very excited to get the iPhone 4s.
    I'm new to doing forums, and I hope to make plenty friends, and learn everything you guys can share with me.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    10-11-2011 12:27 AM
    New member here, coming from the land of webOS. Just call me ThisIsSparta!

Like Rob above me, I'm also a Palm Pre / webOS die hard, but with HP's recent decision to abandon webOS, and my desire for a new smartphone, I plan to pick up the iPhone 4s within the next month or two. Looking forward to learning about all the ins & outs of iOS, and being apart of the iOS community here at TiPb.
    10-11-2011 12:56 AM
    Like many here, he free iPhone contestr brought be to the forums (great idea!) but I am really enjoying the exprience and the people here.

My name is Dave, marreid father of two and live in Austin. Moved here from the Bay Area about three years ago. I am a former Apple employee and long time Apple user and fan.
    10-11-2011 01:48 PM
    coming from a bb 9700 to the iPhone 4s. thought it was time for a change finally...done with battery pulls everyday
    10-12-2011 01:34 AM
    My name is mrsadkins9399. I became an iPhone user last year after becoming bored with my Blackberry. I am a Phone/Apple geek.
    10-12-2011 06:49 AM
    Hello everyone,
    I am also new here, just found out about this website (from MacRumors) and decided to check it out.
    10-12-2011 05:03 PM
    hello everybody..
    Going to introduce My Self, I'm Andiena, Just In Short Name call Me Dina.. I am Student of Management, and I love Reading News About Gadget,
    I Have been Using Blackberry Since 2 Year a go, and Iphone is Still being my Dream since Primary School but Just Now I have My Iphone 4, I really Love it.. and Start to Leave My Blackberry 9780...

Really Enjoy To be a part Of this Forum, Hope i can Stay Here, learn about Everything to Improve My Knowladge..

Nice tO meet You all..
    10-15-2011 05:04 AM
    Hey there, everyone. Although I'm no newb to iOS or TiPB (I have tow other accounts that I can't remember at the moment), I've never introduced myself, let alone be an active member of the site. However, as of yesterday, I upgraded to the iPhone 4S, and it will be my main line. (I'll still have a BlackBerry 9900.) Past iOS devices include an iPod touch, iPhone 3GS. Currently, I also have an iPad 2.

I plan to be just as active a member here as I am on CrackBerry.com. Granted, school gets in the way of that...

Miscellaneous: I'm a law student. I'm seen as a gadgets guru, which only means I google way better than others. I own a mbp. Oh, and I'm cooler than anti-freeze.
    10-15-2011 09:50 AM
    hai Nice to meet you
    Hopefully i Can be your friend..

Hey there, everyone. Although I'm no newb to iOS or TiPB (I have tow other accounts that I can't remember at the moment), I've never introduced myself, let alone be an active member of the site. However, as of yesterday, I upgraded to the iPhone 4S, and it will be my main line. (I'll still have a BlackBerry 9900.) Past iOS devices include an iPod touch, iPhone 3GS. Currently, I also have an iPad 2.

I plan to be just as active a member here as I am on CrackBerry.com. Granted, school gets in the way of that...

Miscellaneous: I'm a law student. I'm seen as a gadgets guru, which only means I google way better than others. I own a mbp. Oh, and I'm cooler than anti-freeze.
    10-15-2011 10:41 AM
    Hello everyone!

We are a small indie game development company - Aijis Entertainment.

We have one of our game in Appstore. Our second game "Ant defense" came live on 13th oct.

It's nice to be here on Tipb.

Thank you!
    10-15-2011 02:39 PM
    hai Nice to meet you
    Hopefully i Can be your friend..
    I don't see why not. I don't bite, I promise
    10-16-2011 05:09 PM
720 ... 2526272829
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD