New to the forum, but have visited in the past. Currently have a Blackberry, but seriously considering going to the iphone, so I've been checking out all the new info in regards to the iPhone 4.
    06-23-2010 01:34 PM
    Figured since I'll be bailing from Blackberry to Iphone here soon, I should join up with a great resource community. Crackberry.com was great, I suspect tipb is the same if not better. Been listening to podcasts for some time now, those are pretty good as well.
    06-23-2010 03:12 PM
    Welcome Everyone !!!!!

Fresh1
    06-23-2010 03:13 PM
    WELCOME! to me too, I just joined to see how everyone was doing with their tracking/shipment. I'm still waiting for my iPhone 4!!! D*** FedEx! I currently have the 3G and I am very anxious to get my new phone. I will try to be an active user in this forum. =)
    06-23-2010 03:18 PM
    long time crackberry.com viewer/poster and androidcentral (as of last 6 months) viewer as well. 2nd post!
    06-24-2010 01:49 AM
    Just joined with the iPhone 4, but been an iPhone owner since the 3G first hit. Going to get a white iPhone 4 32GB when it makes it to Australia.
    06-24-2010 03:06 AM
    Hey everyone, just wanted to stop in and say hi. My wife and I bought iPhones in March and we love them. We were on BB with Verizon, and needed to save some cash so we switched to AT&T, and decided that we were going to leave BB and try the iPhone. It has been great. I really want the 4, but she will skin me alive if I buy another new phone, so I guess I will wait. I love the apple products, and recently just bought an iPad after our wedding. I used to be on Crackberry all the time, so I am hoping that I will find the same user support and help here, that I did there.
    06-24-2010 11:09 AM
    Hello everyone!!! I have used blackberry devices for the past two years ( pearl, curve, tour, bold) I decided to try the iPhone--this is my third day with my new iPhone 3GS when I got my first blackberry I found crackberry.com to help me. So i am glad I found this site to help me learn more about my new iPhone
    06-24-2010 04:52 PM
    Welcome all. Congrats on taking the iPhone plung
    06-24-2010 06:10 PM
    Awesome forum! I'm just starting out with iPhone apps and this looks like the place to be for questions.

My first question is how to set up my profile though. I don't seem to be able to edit it so that I can put in my info.

Thanks,
    Michelle
    06-26-2010 03:08 PM
    You have to have atleast 10 posts to be able to have permission of editing profile and signatures, etc. WELCOME TO TiPb!!!
    06-26-2010 03:13 PM
    Thanks. I suppose that won't take long. :-) LOVE what I'm seeing here.
    06-27-2010 12:54 PM
    Hey everyone! I'm Colin and I'm new on here and just wanted to introduce myself. Hope everyone's having a great day!
    06-27-2010 12:57 PM
    what's up everyone, I'm Cleveland.... migrated over from crackberry.com.. been an iPhone user for about 7 mos now and while they have a nice iPhone forum, I'm sick of all the BB / Verizon trolls lol

Hope to be an asset to this forum
    06-29-2010 02:39 PM
    Welcome and glad to have u
    06-29-2010 03:58 PM
    hi tipb ............
    06-30-2010 12:34 AM
    Hello! I am new to the Iphone, (will get it next week) I am currently using a Blackberry Bold 9000 (I'm sorry). My friend has an Iphone that he is going to give me in return for using my upgrade so he could get the Iphone 4. I am looking forward to using the 3gs soon though! Once I get the hang of it, I will try to contribute as much as I can in this forum. In the mean time though I will be lurking around and learning. Thank you all for this wonderful source of information!
    07-02-2010 05:03 AM
    Hi, I'm another newbie to the iPhone. I just got a 4 on 6/25. I had bought an iPod Touch in December of last year and the whole family ended up having to have one as well as all my friends. I haven't had any of the problems with my iPhone that I've read about others having. The phone and the iPod are the best toys ever.

This seems to be a nice forum. I hope to poke around more and learn all I can. Thank you to all the contributors!
    07-02-2010 11:21 PM
    Welcome to TiPb all .... Make sure to check out all the blog post on the mainpage also ....

http://www.tipb.com/

Fresh1
    07-02-2010 11:27 PM
    Hi all, Im new here, my name is Micky, and Im a self confessed Nokia enthusiast, with a White iPhone 4 coming in August. Be be gentle with me.
    07-03-2010 01:20 AM
    You have to have atleast 10 posts to be able to have permission of editing profile and signatures, etc. WELCOME TO TiPb!!!
    Thanks, that explains things, I wondered why I couldn't edit my profile. Thanks again!
    07-03-2010 01:22 AM
    hi im percey have a blackberry 9700 for work and a iphone 3gs for play and travel . just started fooling with ipad now . so hi to all
    07-04-2010 12:56 PM
    Hello, my names Jcash74.
    I have had many different Blackberries, and wanted to try something different this time. I bought a
    3gs from eBay last night, and here I am. I've been looking aroung the Forum and there is defenitely alot of great information, and help on this site.
    I have used Forums before as I was a heavy user of Crackberry (also where I found out about this site). Anyway I look forward to meeting some more people on here, alot of reading, learning and discovering of what this 3gs can do.
    07-04-2010 07:59 PM
    Seems I broke etiquette and forgot to introduce myself. I'm threar (name comes from Watership Down), have had iPhone's since their inception, Mac-stuff in general for years, and now a couple iPads to play with. I've been lurking the forums for a while, and figured it might be time to make some comments here and there. Mostly I'll be sticking to the iPad discussions, but I might pop in other areas from time-to-time as well.
    07-05-2010 12:29 PM
    Hey everyone, name is frozinwater. i just recently purchased an iphone 4, coming from a blackberry and im happy to say that im am fairly pleased. Happy to be a part of this forum
    07-05-2010 12:41 PM
720 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD