hi all - just signed up today as i have decided to go down the iphone route. i was a devout blackberry user for many years and recently decided to go with something different. look forward to conversing with the iphone community!
    10-09-2009 03:37 PM
    hey i'm marc! i've had my iphone for about 3 months now.

i still have some bb's but prefer the iphone for the most part. *opens can of worms*
    10-09-2009 07:17 PM
    Hi folks!!!
    Wifey and I have had our iPhones about a month now. We love'em, but we are having problems syncing calendars with Outlook. I plan to wander all over this forum before posting my problem, hopefully it's already been solved my someone else.
    You all appear to be a pretty friendly group.
    Hopefully, I can learn enough about the iphone to contribute back.
    Best Regards,
    NuBiker
    10-12-2009 12:55 AM
    Hello everyone, I will be getting my iphone 3Gs tomorrow! Im pretty excited, its not my first iphone as I had a first generation 4gb model that I got the first week they were introduced. Im also a crackberry head have a Bold, Curve 8900, and a Storm. Yeah im a gadget junkie! Im really looking forward to getting this phone because it will be so much different than my old iphone. I've never messed around with a 3Gs so I cant wait to experience the speed of the 3Gs!

Rich
    10-12-2009 04:00 PM
    Welcome to the Forums, Glad you all joined!
    Last edited by Tramain; 10-14-2009 at 09:42 PM.
    10-12-2009 04:29 PM
    Hello I'm Chris new to iPhone. Been reading alot learning new stuff hope to learn more. My wife and I have 3g 3.0.1 I have 8g she has 16g
    Last edited by Scremineagle; 10-14-2009 at 09:42 PM.
    10-14-2009 09:38 PM
    Hey guys. I figure an introduction is in order. As is evident by my signup date I've been lurking for quite some time, but now I think it's time to actually contribute! Looking forward to getting to know all of you guys, and obviously I love my iPhone! Cheers!
    10-15-2009 02:44 AM
    Hello I'm Chris new to iPhone. Been reading alot learning new stuff hope to learn more. My wife and I have 3g 3.0.1 I have 8g she has 16g
    Hey guys. I figure an introduction is in order. As is evident by my signup date I've been lurking for quite some time, but now I think it's time to actually contribute! Looking forward to getting to know all of you guys, and obviously I love my iPhone! Cheers!
    Welcome to the Forums Chris and Milani!
    10-15-2009 05:43 AM
    This is post number 1 for me. I am the Sheriff in Oconee Co GA, and two weeks ago I got an iPhone for my birthday. Obviously, my phone isn't "jailbroken", haha. I lurked for a while trying to get some of my basic, dummy, "how do you turn it on" type questions out of the way. Got some apps loaded, some suck, some seem real useful.I ditched my Voyager to go to this iphone, and I should have done it long before now. This thing is a lot more useful and intuitive than the Voyager ever was.
    10-15-2009 06:00 PM
    Hi,
    im Eyal, and im the founder of Ichigon.com the makers of Symmetrix (i should put that in my signature...)
    10-16-2009 12:13 PM
    Hello,

Been browsing the site for a while, thought I would introduce myself. I just got my wife hooked on an iPhone as well. Ive already found some great info on here, looking forward to continue learning!
    10-19-2009 01:19 PM
    hi. i am a new member. my ping is jrihan. . I am Asian guy from Malaysia.

thank you
    10-19-2009 11:37 PM
    hey, everyone. I'm Claus.
    I'm new to iPhone and got lots of questions)))
    10-23-2009 01:14 PM
    John here - got the 3G in February for the birthday. Wife was on the fence about one, ended up getting a different phone.

Question - how "safe" is it to JB the phone?? Does it jeopardize its function with iTunes, backing up the phone, installing updates, etc?
    10-23-2009 02:38 PM
    Hi I've just joined tonight,

I'm interested in app development - have I come to the right place?

Martin
    10-25-2009 08:22 PM
    Howdy. I drank the Kool-Aid last Friday, coming over from T-mo and a BlackBerry. Hope this was worth the $200 fee for breaking my contract...
    10-26-2009 12:35 PM
    Peace and love everyone! I'm KhakiBlueSocks, but you can call me "Josh" or "Socks" for short. I'm 23 years old, and I jumped on the iPhone bandwagon on Labor Day 2009 after riding the fence of indecision for what felt like months. I look forward to learning a lot here and making a few friends in the process!
    10-26-2009 06:13 PM
    Hello. I like iPhones!
    10-27-2009 07:22 AM
    Hi all. 25-year old musician (guitarist/songwriter). I've had my 3G since black Friday, 2008. Why did I wait until 3 weeks ago to jailbreak? It's the best thing ever.

Been following TiPB on Twitter, and started reading the site this week for news and post-jailbreak options. Loving Cydia so far (getting the most use out of Cycorder, iPhoneModem3, and qTweeter.)
    10-27-2009 02:05 PM
    Name is Toby. Just acquired a 3Gs for work. Long time PalmOS user (and still use a Centro as my personal phone). Mostly liking the iPhone so far, although I wish there were more network admin type apps. So far, I've found iTap's RDP, WiFiFoFum, and iSSH. My two wish-list items would be some sort of serial console cable/terminal package, and a Nessus client
    10-29-2009 10:53 AM
    You can probably guess what my name is. I'm getting an iPhone 3Gs over the holiday season, and looking forward to it! Most likely won't be too active on this forum, but will stop by from time to time.
    10-29-2009 02:50 PM
    hi all I am tina & I am new here...I am typing on my hideous palm pre can't wait to get my iphone next week....the 3g the guy said it can now record video but I have not seen that anywhere
    10-29-2009 08:24 PM
    Hello All -

Let's see...had a BB pearl (loathed it)...then had a "dumb phone" from Samsung (which is apt as I'm kinda a dumb guy). I had a peek email device (great when it worked...but since it uses T-Mobile cell service, receiving email's at work was sporadic at best).

Anyways, 2 weeks ago I decided to get a 3GS...after a few months of playing around with them in the AT&T store, etc.

So far I've become stupidly addicted to the APP Store....

Thanks for allowing me to join your community.
    11-01-2009 12:18 PM
    Looking for a new phone and thinking about an iPhone 3GS. Coming from a Treo 755p. Andriod also looks interesting. Hoping to find information on what the iPhone can do for a tech junkie needing a phone for work and play.
    11-04-2009 11:49 PM
    hello im toastie

in the uk . new to iphones and this forum .

nice to meet you chaps and chaplets
    11-05-2009 03:36 PM
720 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD