Introduce Yourself Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyTart

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Hello :D

If I'd found this thread earlier, I'd have posted here before posting on the Wolfenstein thread, as I think it's very rude just to jump in an enter a forum competition like that but unfortunately that's how it worked out, sorry :eek: Please don't all jump on me at once!

I've actually come over from Twitter after seeing the Blog's account there and thought it would be useful to come learn about the ins and outs of iphones before actually getting one - it's been on the cards for some time but has been delayed after being hit with some unexpected large bills :(

I'm hoping that I won't be having to add one to my list to Santa this year as that's far too far away!

Now I just need to find out where I find out why I'm not allowed to edit my profile............ (oops just read back a page and found a link!)

Last edited:

derfification

Aug 25, 2009
Visit site
hello everyone im also new and would appreciate any insight on the iphone i can get. i have a couple of questions and im really anxious to get the answers...feel free to msg

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys, and welcome to the forums! Chances are, your questions have already been answered, and all it takes is a little getting used to the forum search engine.

You'll love it here!

nickanglin89

Aug 26, 2009
www.facebook.com
kept coming here for references & help everything helped so far! so i thought i'd join i love my iPhone 3GS i can't use it a lot tho 'cos i work in a non At&t network zone which sucks if i got roaming on my plan would i be able to use it? right now it's @ "off network"

BLu

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Just a quick hello from me too.
I'm back to the 3GS having left my 2G some time ago for a stint in the BB world. Finally managed to shake the 'crack' addiction and am really happy to be back & loving my 3GS.
Thankyou all in advance for the help & advice I'm sure I'll be getting as I re-learn this platform?and I look forward to giving it back to others soonish!
Cheers

brewers80

Aug 26, 2009
Visit site
Hello everybody. I do believe I finally found a GREAT place to talk everything iPhone! It's great to finally be a member after many many hours of viewing posts as a guest and I look forward to learning and sharing more about the iPhone.

brewers80

Vermillion

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Hi people! I am Vermillion. I have been checking the blog for a few months, and finally decided to join the forums because it looks like a good community.
Hope we can get along :).

Vic_C

Aug 28, 2009
Visit site
Hey all!! New to the iPhone and these forums. I was a prior BB owner who's decided to make the switch and I haven't looked back since! What a cool device!! I can't believe all the app's for the iPhone and how much this thing can do!! I'll be lurking around getting as much info as I can and I am very interested in jailbreaking, but not just yet.... Look forward to talking with ya'll soon!!!

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Hey all!! New to the iPhone and these forums. I was a prior BB owner who's decided to make the switch and I haven't looked back since! What a cool device!! I can't believe all the app's for the iPhone and how much this thing can do!! I'll be lurking around getting as much info as I can and I am very interested in jailbreaking, but not just yet.... Look forward to talking with ya'll soon!!!

Welcome to the forums. And you might wanna look at the Jailbreak and Unlock forums/threads for jailbreak info.

borableu

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
hidee to all...a new Iphone user but still addicted to my BB.....plan on using both...hope to learn a few things about my new phone...maybe i will lose my BB addiction? .....but still struggling :(

micah

Aug 31, 2009
Visit site
Hello! This is my first post. I'm an iPhone game developer n00b just getting to know the scene. I've only been working on this stuff for a couple months, but I already have two apps in the App Store:

Skeleton Key - a friggin sweet puzzle game
Alphabet Blocks - a little kids game to learn the ABCs

It won't let me post links to more info because this is my first post, but you can google for them :). My company is Insurgent Games.

Anyways, I hope to become a regular and meet a lot of you. Hi!

OR Girl

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi! I'm new to the iPhone and ...... already addicted! Currently don't have that many apps, trying to figure out how to find what I want, still don't understand podcasts.... YEP! I have been living under a rock! Off to look for apps and play with my phone.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi! I'm new to the iPhone and ...... already addicted! Currently don't have that many apps, trying to figure out how to find what I want, still don't understand podcasts.... YEP! I have been living under a rock! Off to look for apps and play with my phone.

Welcome to the forums. And you my be interested in http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphone-apps-games/167276-what-your-top-5-apps.html

EDIT: Podcasts are were people talk about a subject check out the iPhone Blogs own podcast
iTunes Store

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods