Going to be a newbie soon

jbw52

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
I will be eligible to upgrade my phone (currently a Blackberry Curve) in August and since my wife is always asking me to tell her what I want for my september birthday I told her I would like a new iPhone. I feel that the iPhone is perfect for me because 90% of what I use my phone for now is 90% web and email and 10% phone. I use my phone mainly for information gathering, such as IMDB, weather, news, movie times and locations, finding restaurants and other such stuff as that. The BB screen is just too small to be useful and EDGE is just to slow for any real web surfing (no wifi unfortunately on the model that I have).

So anyway, I really don't have any questions right now, I just wanted to introduce myself on this forum and say that I am glad I found it. I figure that by the time I get my iPhone, I will have a lot of information about it under my belt.

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Yep. Welcome. Just read the blogs on the main site and you'll find out a lot.

That's what I did when I discovered the site but I'm pretty sure you'll learn lots in the forum as well =]

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to the party! There is a ton of information on both the blog and the forums at your disposal. If you have a question, try searching first and if you can't find it ask away!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh