*peeks head in*

radiofreejenn

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
So I'm new to the board...

Currently with VZW, but out of contract just in time for a new iPhone announcement. I honestly didn't want to be an early adopter, so I figure the 3rd generation of something is a safe bet, especially with the 3.0 updates.

I only have one concern and that's the phone being completely touch screen. I've relied on my Blackberry(and before that one of the earlier Sidekicks) for so long, I'm a little nervous that I'll hate it :eek: ...The touch screen not that phone that is lol.

Any words of wisdom?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Practice - Practice - Practice...

Don't mean to boast but I can probably out-type 95% of BlackBerry owners out there on my iPhone.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I was so hesitant to buy mine as well for the same reason. Now I can type faster on the iPhone than I can on a computer keyboard.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Wow...old school!

Yeah, the SLVR was the first phone I spent more than $50 on in my life. I got it when it first came out for $199 and withing a few months all my friends and g/f at the time got one. It was a good breaking in to spending that kind of money on a phone though and it's crazy to think how much more I can do with the iPhone for the about the same price.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods