Thank you everybody!!!!

fortylove

May 21, 2009
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm new the blog and I just want to say thank you for all of the great advice and knowledge that is given on this site.

I just bought my iPhone 3G two weeks ago (I know, why did I do this when there's a new one coming out in a month). I was the proud owner of the BB curve 8310. I was in heaven with my blackberry. I didn't care who had an iPhone (my mother and oldest son included), my blackberry was the best phone I ever owned.

Two weeks ago, my curve was having memory leaks to the point that I had to do either a battery pull or a soft reboot twice a day. I was eligible to get a upgrade on my phone and I decided to see what the big deal was about the iPhone. My plan was to play with the phone for a couple of weeks until the 8900 came out at AT&T. I just knew that the iPhone was nothing but a toy, that I would hate the texting and the bad 3G connection on the iPhone and would go back to my good ole blackberrries.

Well, after two weeks with the iPhone, all I have to say is "blackberry? What blackberry?". I'm totally in love with my iPhone. I haven't had a dropped call, haven't had any problems with the 3G connection, and best of all, no memory leaks! I'm in love with my iPhone so much that I took back the 8GB black and replaced it with the 16GB white iPhone.

So again, I'm sending a thank you to have everyone on this blog for helping me make the decision to purchase the best cell phone I ever owned. You all are the best :).

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Glad you are happy!! You certainly made the right decision! (At least according to most people her)

I think when 3.0 update gets here, we will have more people defecting from their BBs.;)