To avoid cluter on this forum and other forums. Post your welcome here, instead of making a new thread, you can post your welcome and get welcomed here..

Get posting..

0.o
    05-12-2009 09:55 AM
    Sticky? pl0x?
    05-12-2009 09:58 AM
    In my experience, n00bs will still create their own threads. Many of them will be titled "Hello." Some will be titled "first post." I've seen some with the title "me." I think it's a law of nature or something.
    05-12-2009 11:12 AM
    In my experience, n00bs will still create their own threads. Many of them will be titled "Hello." Some will be titled "first post." I've seen some with the title "me." I think it's a law of nature or something.
    I agree, good effort but it won't stop people from posting their "hello" in a new thread. It would just create more work for myself and other mods to then move that thread into this one.

There's a reason that this forum does not count towards post counts and is sort of all over the place.
    05-12-2009 11:36 AM
    I like where your heads at, but I am inclined to agree that although the theory is fantastic, it just won't work. There are still going to be tons of "Hello/Hi/Intro" threads started even with a thread like this.
    05-13-2009 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD