My second white iPhone 3G finally came today..

Traded my first one to go back to a Blackberry Bold.. man what a mistake that was.

I'm running 3.0 Beta 4 and its definitely proving I made the right choice in coming back. (Shout out to the kind friend for that!)

Key idea of the post: as great as Blackberry Messenger is, its not enough to go back to a BB.. and once you use Safari browser, nothing will ever be good enough..
    05-01-2009 07:43 PM
    My second white iPhone 3G finally came today..

Traded my first one to go back to a Blackberry Bold.. man what a mistake that was.

I'm running 3.0 Beta 4 and its definitely proving I made the right choice in coming back. (Shout out to the kind friend for that!)

Key idea of the post: as great as Blackberry Messenger is, its not enough to go back to a BB.. and once you use Safari browser, nothing will ever be good enough..
    Welcome back! Yea, Safari is pretty amazing! And the iPhone is so simple to use. I can see why you couldn't resist
    05-01-2009 08:29 PM
    Welcome back! Yea, Safari is pretty amazing! And the iPhone is so simple to use. I can see why you couldn't resist
    Blackberry is as the iPhone for me.. simply just can't keep my attention..

being in college I don't need a business based phone
    05-01-2009 08:37 PM
    Blackberry is as the iPhone for me.. simply just can't keep my attention..

being in college I don't need a business based phone
    Then why are you here MAN!? Just kiddin.
    05-01-2009 08:41 PM
    I told you you'd be back... lol. I already knew.
    05-01-2009 10:38 PM
    I remember trying to talk someone out of going back to a Bold... hmm think is was you...
    05-02-2009 12:53 AM
    Welcome back!

We will forgive you. Everyone has to "sow their wild oats" in College!
    05-02-2009 09:35 AM
    JH,

I was crazier than you. Had my 1st generation Iphone for 15 months, kept it, but bought the Bold for 1 week, was frustrated using the trackball, took it back, used the Iphone again. Tried the HTC touch, screen too small, sent it back, returned again to my old Iphone. Then one more time with the the Bold again for 8 weeks, sold my old Iphone to a friend, convinced I would stay with the Bold, but of course I could not. Sold the Bold through Crackberry's site, and went running to the 3G Iphone. And I'm so glad I did!
    So welcome HOME.
    05-02-2009 09:44 AM
    Few can resist the power of mobile Safari. And then the App Store is even harder to resist. Welcome back!
    05-02-2009 10:55 AM
    lol - Duvi and Bad Ash did call it.. and I swore they were wrong at the time
    05-02-2009 02:23 PM
    Welcome back to the party!
    05-04-2009 12:55 PM
    Welcome back!

We will forgive you. Everyone has to "sow their wild oats" in College!
    Yes welcome back indeed and what Brickman said lol.
    05-06-2009 10:04 AM
    Did you gave to pay full price for it
    05-11-2009 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD