Hi - yet another new member!

John T

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi Everybody!

I'm in the process of making my mind up and "take the plunge" with an iPhone.

Being a Mac user I'm obviously keen on anything "Apple". In my opinion, their design, engineering and production quality is second to none. I read the rumours regarding the "New" iPhone, supposedly due for release in July this year. Is it raelly coming? - who knows. Should I be patient and wait? I don't take photos or videos with a camera and I'm not really heavily into games - my iPod stores my music. But I'd love a real web browser on my 'phone!! So, at the moment I see no reason for waiting....

That's why I joined the forum - I hope to find some answers!! :)

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Welcome John!

I've tried out several different phones this past year, HTC, Blackberry Storm, and Bold. Had the first generation Iphone. And I'm back with the 3G Iphone. I think it is the best touch phone out there as well as the best browser with Safari. You will find it is just so EASY to use with your MAC.
So go and get it, try it out!

Last edited:

John T

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
I would wait for the new one. It is so close!

Could be! I'm a sucker for buying something which is superseded by the latest model a few weeks later!!

However, if I do decide, it'll probably be sooner than later. As I said, I'm not too interested in a better camera or a video. Cut and paste and MMS, included in the new free software upgrade promised for later will be great.

Anyhow Guys, thanks for the input ..... watch this space!

SURF_AND_TURF

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Welcome to the site and I did the same thing you did before I got my iPhone. I went to the bold and then decided blackberry and apple doesn't work to well so I got my iPhone.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
At this point I would just wait. We should know for sure in June at WWDC if there will be one or not. After that it should only be another 2-4 weeks till it's actually out.

Bad Ash thinks (thought?) there would not be a new iPhone this year. At first I thought he was crazy, but then started to understand his point. Now I'm back to my original feeling that we will see a new iPhone this year in June / July...there is just too many rumors suggesting it is coming now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative