Hello, I did it.....

tate72

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Hello, I did it today. I switched to the Iphone from my BB curve.

So i just wanted to say hi. LOL! Cant wait to figure everything out.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Welcome! Have fun. It is an entirely different animal from the BB! I've used both and keep coming back to the Iphone.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Glad to have ya here Tate! Like Tx said it is a different animal but after about two weeks you will wonder why you did not switch earlier.:cool:

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
So Tate,
Tell me your challenges and your feelings now.....I too am going to make the move from my Curve to the IPhone, maybe as soon as tomorrow.
I really enjoyed viigo and will have to replace Google reader apparently.

tate72

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
So Tate,
Tell me your challenges and your feelings now.....I too am going to make the move from my Curve to the IPhone, maybe as soon as tomorrow.
I really enjoyed viigo and will have to replace Google reader apparently.

Well salscott, I just got it yesterday and mess with it every chance I get. Right now I don't regret it. This iphone is awsome. My wife has one also and she said she would never go back to her BB. The only things I will miss is of corse MMS messeges and the BB pin messengers.
I thought typing on it would be the hardest to do but is accually pretty easy. Just takes getting used to. I would say don't hold off, it is great. :D

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Well salscott, I just got it yesterday and mess with it every chance I get. Right now I don't regret it. This iphone is awsome. My wife has one also and she said she would never go back to her BB. The only things I will miss is of corse MMS messeges and the BB pin messengers.
I thought typing on it would be the hardest to do but is accually pretty easy. Just takes getting used to. I would say don't hold off, it is great. :D

MMS is over rated, and welcome! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox