In just over six months my daughter is getting married. Now that shes set a date, Im shopping for wedding invitations. I have seen many designs but cant find anything I like. Have you had any experience with ordering well-designed wedding invitations?
    02-05-2009 11:37 AM
    What does this have to do with iPhones?
    02-05-2009 11:50 AM
    I didn't order wedding invitations online, but if you wanna save some money and have awesome invitations, this is what we did...

My husband and I chose a close up portrait of us (from our engagement photos) and printed it in black and white. Then we printed out the invitation on that see-through fancy paper with the print in baby blue (one of our colors). We put that on top of the picture and tied them together with baby blue ribbon on the top.

They came out beautiful and we got so many compliments for our invitations. If you're interested I can get my mom to get a picture of what it looked like. Shoot, if you like the idea but don't want to do it yourself... I'm always looking for extra cash
    02-05-2009 11:52 AM
    What does this have to do with iPhones?
    ...we can move this to Off Topic?
    02-05-2009 11:53 AM
    ...we can move this to Off Topic?
    It will be moved yes and I have a feeling this was going to turn into spam... generally someone's first post on a iPhone forum is not about wedding invitations.
    02-05-2009 11:54 AM
    oh.. whoops! Didn't notice it was a first post.
    02-05-2009 11:55 AM
    When I replied he logged off.
    02-05-2009 11:57 AM
    I just got so excited to talk about our invitations!! All for nothing. Haha. I is n00b.
    02-05-2009 12:03 PM
    Bad Ash, when we get married I think I will use LLoftes idea.

But seriously, spam starts with questions about wedding invitations?
    02-05-2009 12:42 PM
    I don't remember where we got ours...but I don't think it was off the internet.

Actually, come to think of it, I think we bought the paper and made our own.

Chris
    02-05-2009 01:18 PM
    Wow, I can't believe you guys think that this is real? He was going to spam some website. First post on a iPhone forum and you post about wedding invitations? He was going to try to lay a link into the post for wedding invitations... probably filtered it out due to him now having enough posts for links.

Trust me on this one...
    02-05-2009 01:46 PM
    Wow, I can't believe you guys think that this is real? He was going to spam some website. First post on a iPhone forum and you post about wedding invitations? He was going to try to lay a link into the post for wedding invitations... probably filtered it out due to him now having enough posts for links.

Trust me on this one...
    LOL! You mean this thread isn't going to make into the next "Today in the Forums"?????
    02-05-2009 01:53 PM
    LOL! You mean this thread isn't going to make into the next "Today in the Forums"?????
    LOL well... you never know.

Thread closed.

(if the OP comes back to find this thread closed please PM me and we will talk.)
    02-05-2009 01:55 PM
    Bad Ash, when we get married I think I will use LLoftes idea.

But seriously, spam starts with questions about wedding invitations?
    And to set things straight here... "WE" are not getting married. Just wanted to verify that one for the good readers out there. Thanks to Rene for pointing that out ever so kindly.

This thread is still closed.
    02-05-2009 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD