Hello iPhoners!

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
The thing says to post in the introduction section but as some others have pointed out I also do not see any intro area and I see others saying hello in here so...Hello fellow iPhoners.

My iPhone story, I lined up to buy the original iPhone the day it came out and had to settle for direct fullfillment from AT&T, which only ended up taking 3 days. I had a great year with my iPhone, it was the first phone in 3 years that I had for more than 3 consecutive months.

I went through a number of WinMo phones and an untold number of regular phones of all types. I just could never find that one phone for me, and I always taking my iPod every where I went as well. Not even 4 days before the original iPhone came out I got a new unlocked HTC S710 off eBay that I was warming up too. But then after months of looking at all the photos and reading I was drooling over the iPhone, it was everything I thought I had been looking for. Took the plunge and got in line on launch night, there were about 50 people at my local AT&T store. They sold out when I was about 5 back from the front but let us play with the demo units while they setup our direct fullfillment orders. I was hooked in the short 10 minutes I spent with the demo. Returned to plunk down the original price for the 8GB unit.

Now, upgraded to the iPhone 3G on it's release. I haven't even seen another phone that is as interesting. I can still barely bring myself to put it down sometimes. Too top it all off AT&T just expanded 3G coverage to my home city north of DC just last week, getting great signal every where now where before only had EDGE. Looking forward to joining all the fellow iPhoners out there. Been reading the site for a few months now.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
welcome. I am like yourself and have owned many of phones. It seems like I had to have the newest device that would come out. I thought I was happy with my Blackberry Curve. The iphone has had me so amazed and consumed since day one. I've had my iphone 3g since launch day and to this day I pick it up every 5 mins as if I just bought the phone today. iphone is just amazing and nothing so far to date as compared to it.

sommerface

Jan 10, 2009
www.thevoiceof3.com
Hi. i don't have an iPhone yet, but I'm getting it this Saturday. I currently have a Blackberry, but I drool over my husband's iPhone all the time. I've finally decided to take the iPhone plung, and I can't wait!!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Hi. i don't have an iPhone yet, but I'm getting it this Saturday. I currently have a Blackberry, but I drool over my husband's iPhone all the time. I've finally decided to take the iPhone plung, and I can't wait!!

Welcome to the world of the iPhone! :) I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2