Earn $150 for Feedback on iPhones Austin Nov 10 or 11

debbiem

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
Hello, my name is Debbie McAfee with a national market research firm. We are in need of several respondents to participate in a focus group on Cell Phones specifically iPhone G3 and Google G1. The project involves completing a brief homework assignment prior to the group. The study is taking place on Monday or Tuesday Nov. 10th or 11th in Austin. You will be required to bring your phone with you in order to participate.

The focus group will last 2 hours, and participants will receive $150 for their time and input. This is a really fun and easy way to earn some extra money and we are really interested in getting your feedback and hearing your opinion.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me at debbiem at alphabuzzgroup dot com or 760.868.4201.

Thank you for your response and I would appreciate it if you could pass my message along to anyone you know that may be qualified and interested.

The only purpose of the study is research and no sales attempts will be made as a result of your participation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711