New MacBook with Employee Discount

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I don't know if this the correct place to post this, but it seems to be the only non iPhone forum, so I'm posting it here :)

I know there are probably better sites to ask this question, but I like people here more, so I'm gonna try TiPb first :)

Ok, so I WAS going to order a new MacBook today with my brother's friends and family discount. But when he went into EPP (I think it's called) he discovered that it wasn't available yet. Needless to say, I was extremely sad since I have been wanting a MacBook since the beginning of the year and finally have the money to purchase one (with his discount).

Does anyone have any idea when the new MacBooks will be available for Apple employees to use their discount? It's been about 3 weeks since the release and my brother said he thought they became available after about 2 weeks. I'm REALLY anxious and don't want to wait any longer!! haha.

Thanks!

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I'm in the same boat! Last I heard was about 3 weeks from release so I'm hoping a week from today. One other thing to note is my apple friend said the Friends and family discount is being cut back / eliminated. So he is just going to purchase as himself since he is waiting for the i7 models next year.

Good Luck

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I read on MacRumors that the new MacBook became available in EPP TODAY! I'm still waiting for my brother to verify this.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I was waiting to hear back from you b/c I don't want to keep bugging him about it. Although I'm pretty sure if he knew it was in there he would have called me.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Cool! My friend is going to let me know sunday when he works next!

Also, see that your location is Denver. I went there for the first time a month ago and stopped by the apple store a cherry creek mall, pretty nice. I like the bean shaped tables instead of the standard rectangle ones.

front_center.jpg

macbooks.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73