My Second Xbox Elite Died!!!

BrianTuneUp

Nov 12, 2008
Visit site
Is Microsoft still paying out for the warranty's? What has gone wrong with it? I was thinking about getting a 360 but I have heard nothing but problems.

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Is Microsoft still paying out for the warranty's? What has gone wrong with it? I was thinking about getting a 360 but I have heard nothing but problems.

3 years from purchase date you're covered for the RROD.
Just sent mine out on Monday actually. Hopefully get it back in time for Thanksgiving when I'm home from school.

Oh and BadAsh I meant to add you on Live, I'm not sure I remember if I did or not before it died. But I will when it's all fixed.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
3 years from purchase date you're covered for the RROD.
Just sent mine out on Monday actually. Hopefully get it back in time for Thanksgiving when I'm home from school.

Oh and BadAsh I meant to add you on Live, I'm not sure I remember if I did or not before it died. But I will when it's all fixed.

Sounds good, you have to get in on the Gears 2 action.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Bad Ash plays GoW. Xbox gets hot. GPU snaps off of board. Xbox red rings.

Did it die, or did MS' poor engineering kill it?!

New one is running well... no issues... knock on wood. And Gears 2 rocks...

I challenge anyone on this board to some Execution... :cool:

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Xbox repair was actually really quick for me. They got my Xbox on a Thursday and by Sunday they were done repairs and it was shipped back out to me.

So maybe this Friday or Monday I'll have it back.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Xbox repair was actually really quick for me. They got my Xbox on a Thursday and by Sunday they were done repairs and it was shipped back out to me.

So maybe this Friday or Monday I'll have it back.

Just in time for the new update that was released today.