THE DARK KNIGHT!- My life is complete

iphonemilk

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
Post Dark Knight Midnight showing review-

I feel that my life has changed, and is more complete now that I have seen that movie.

THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE, EVER.:eek:

iphonemilk

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
WOW!! IMAX!! omgosh!!

Yeah you're going to love it =)

I would never give away Spoilers that's so lame, I hate it when people do that. =)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I saw Heath Ledger 2 times while filming here in Chicago, think he looks creepy in the movie it was even creepier in person. I am super excited to this movie, just don't know when I will get the chance to go. :(

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I would have been so creeped out seeing him in character. Did you get to meet him or anything?

Living alone in a hotel room for 3 months just to find who the Joker is dedication. And is shows in the movie.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I would have been so creeped out seeing him in character. Did you get to meet him or anything?

Living alone in a hotel room for 3 months just to find who the Joker is dedication. And is shows in the movie.

Nah, couldn't get that close. I was able to stand by and watch some filming being done. I know a few Chicago cops who got me as close as possible. I should post all the pictures I have on my mobileme gallery! :D

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Nah, couldn't get that close. I was able to stand by and watch some filming being done. I know a few Chicago cops who got me as close as possible. I should post all the pictures I have on my mobileme gallery! :D

Please do, that'd be interesting to see.

joker_nurse.jpg

Surely one of my favorite funny/down right frightening scenes. :D

Dieter Bohn

Editor Emeritus
Feb 1, 2001
www.backlon.com
TDK is an allegory for post 9/11 America.

Spoilerage? We'll make it white for those who haven't seen it:

We're all depending on people who are not pure-as-the-driven-snow, they have capabilities that sometimes go too far and we have to trust/hope that they won't utilize them. The Joker is terrorism, and his motivations are either mysterious and/or not worth the effort of investigating (let's leave religion out of this one, and I think we can). America itself == Harvey Dent (he even looks like Uncle Sam!). We need a symbol of goodness and right and even though that thing might not *actually* be good and right all the time and is corruptible, we take it as the symbol of good and right because, well, we need it.

...and something about the growing economic power of China fits in there too.

Highlight it to read. :D

Incredible. see it in IMAX if you can.

ronbo2000

Mar 16, 2003
Visit site
Just got out watching the movie. The movie is incredible, very dark and sinister. Heath Ledger is a legend now. Jack Nicholson's Joker character is not even haft as good as Heath's character. Great movie to watch, highly recommended. Not for kids though.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I watched it this morning and I agree with the above ^^^ And living here in Gotham {Chicago} makes it that much cooler... :)

Last edited:

Dieter Bohn

Editor Emeritus
Feb 1, 2001
www.backlon.com
Just got out watching the movie. The movie is incredible, very dark and sinister. Heath Ledger is a legend now. Jack Nicholson's Joker character is not even haft as good as Heath's character. Great movie to watch, highly recommended. Not for kids though.

Can you believe they managed a PG-13 rating on it?!

bbpress

Jul 24, 2008
Visit site
saw this last nite and didn't get out of the cinema until 1:30 am! love it love it love it ... just might go see it again cause the cinema I went to was an old big screen one but I suspect the sound and picture quality could have been better. The dark scenes were great but the indoor ones seemed a bit washed out - is that the cinema or is the movie like that?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods