Anyone watching UFC 86 this Saturday night??? Rampage is gonna tear Forrest up...
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 07-03-2008 at 10:25 AM.
    07-03-2008 10:22 AM
    I usually watch with my BJJ club. I think this time's actually my turn to host, and as luck would have it, Videotron is actually offering it in HD this time!

The crazy thing about the LHW division now is that Rampage kills Lidell, Lidell kills Vanderlais, and Vanderlais kills Rampage. The classic triangle.

I don't know how Forest will do, but Rampage is a tough fight for him.

Almeida is also a tough fight for Cote.

And the UFC being on so much is a tough fight for my wallet...
    07-03-2008 01:02 PM
    I usually watch with my BJJ club. I think this time's actually my turn to host, and as luck would have it, Videotron is actually offering it in HD this time!

The crazy thing about the LHW division now is that Rampage kills Lidell, Lidell kills Vanderlais, and Vanderlais kills Rampage. The classic triangle.

I don't know how Forest will do, but Rampage is a tough fight for him.

Almeida is also a tough fight for Cote.

And the UFC being on so much is a tough fight for my wallet...
    It is getting pretty steep... usually if the card is not all that good i just take a look at the *BLEEP* the next day and get them... I can wait a day if the fights are not the best.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 07-03-2008 at 10:02 PM.
    07-03-2008 02:12 PM
    You mean, of course, teh torrentz (we don't talk about [redacted] -- it's like fight club...)
    07-03-2008 09:34 PM
    You mean, of course, teh torrentz (we don't talk about [redacted] -- it's like fight club...)
    Never used teh torrentz you speak of... *BLEEP* guy all the way. Way more reliable and better quality stuff.
    Last edited by Jeremy Sikora; 07-03-2008 at 10:03 PM.
    07-03-2008 09:37 PM
    You should give this a try: UFC : Ultimate Fighting Championshipfantasy
    07-03-2008 09:41 PM
    @Bad Ash: I've never used them either, but it's all I'll talk about (**cough** don'twantthemtofindoutaboutusenet **cough**)

I've had the good fortune to roll with Bustamante and Matt Serra, their skill levels are so mind blowing I can't even imagine what competitive matches must be like in there.
    07-03-2008 09:59 PM
    Ah, nothing illegal here... move along now... anyways, give that fantasy ufc a try...
    07-03-2008 10:04 PM
    Very disappointing fights IMO... And I'm still not a fan of Forrest Griffin...
    07-06-2008 12:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD