What would you like to see from iMore in 2017?

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
More iMore show! I still miss the video shows sometimes. Hope that can be fixed so we get more to see of you guys.

And I really like Apple Talk, would be great if those can be a bit more frequent, or at least on major announcements of new and updated products or services.

Serenity Caldwell

Managing Editor
Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey folks! Thank you so much for all this feedback already, and please keep it coming. (One of my big iMore resolutions for 2017 is to hang out in the forums more, and I really appreciate this —*it'll help make our community and site a better place!)

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
I think a subscription section would be nice (like other forums do), and with that:

- less/no ads
- private forums
- option for custom titles

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Joint reviews where all of the writers, add their 2 cents about the device.
Less obtrusive ads, and a banner that doesn't bother me every time I use ad blocker.
I don't like all these articles about Pokemon Go and Mario Run. 1-2 is fine, but what these guys are doing is overkill.

bed269

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
When an article is reposted with either an update or refresh to it it would be nice if y'all could mark what has changed in the article.
Some of those articles I will skip over just due to not wanting to reread if it's a long one to see if it has new content.

As a side note I would like to say the community on this site is great. A lot of times I learn a lot just from the comments.

johndill17

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
When previously published articles are re-surfaced due to being relevant again, please make a good editorial read-through and update the article as needed.

Please allow me (in the US) to see the video version of the iMore Show. If there's already a way to do this then please tell me how.

theshnyde

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps more content regarding jailbreak status, tweaks, tutorials, etc. For many of us, jailbreaking is still a big part of the iPhone experience and it would be great to get such information from a more trusted source.

2low_tech

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
I would like to see a performance comparison (not benchmarks) between the new iphone 8 vs the iphone 7 and 6S. Whenever a new iphone drops the previous generations become much more affordable. For iphone fans on a budget this comparison would be very useful. For example how much better does the iphone 7 perform daily tasks over a 6S? Streaming music, pictures etc. Oh and more Serenity articles are always welcome!

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
What really makes my day is getting a video podcast of you guys. It's just ain't the same with the audio podcasts... Half of one's expression is in the body language, and you all have such beautiful smiles :) Please give us more of that, please, please
Cheers gang!
Johnny

ksc6000#AC

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site
Less Rene Ritchie articles. I mean, if he's gonna keep writing extremely biased articles and be entirely condescending and dismissive to non apple products and people who see value in them....then I vote for less or no articles from him. When Apple does something idiotic like removing the headphone jack without giving us something better, we need to hear that. Constant excuses for the Macbook pro issues and not giving credit where credit is due to competitors (unless it's backhanded) is so tired.

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Joint reviews where all of the writers, add their 2 cents about the device.
Less obtrusive ads, and a banner that doesn't bother me every time I use ad blocker.
I don't like all these articles about Pokemon Go and Mario Run. 1-2 is fine, but what these guys are doing is overkill.

Strange l am not seeing any Ads when l visit this forum or any of the others. The reason is that l have paid my money in. We can all do that, can't we?
Subscribe, don't cost much.

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Perhaps more content regarding jailbreak status, tweaks, tutorials, etc. For many of us, jailbreaking is still a big part of the iPhone experience and it would be great to get such information from a more trusted source.

I believe that in tapatalk jail breaking has its own forum don't quote me on that however.

brixtonboy

Jul 8, 2016
Visit site
Less Rene Ritchie articles. I mean, if he's gonna keep writing extremely biased articles and be entirely condescending and dismissive to non apple products and people who see value in them....then I vote for less or no articles from him. When Apple does something idiotic like removing the headphone jack without giving us something better, we need to hear that. Constant excuses for the Macbook pro issues and not giving credit where credit is due to competitors (unless it's backhanded) is so tired.

Can you explain why it was idiotic of Apple to remove to the headphone socket from their lastest models? And replace it with a second speaker thereby giving stereo sound.
When we are not using headphones.
We are after all supplied with a cable to use normal headphones if we so wish.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh