What do you do after you win the contest?

I

iMore Question

What to do after you win the contest?

I won the iMore contest! I see my name but I didn't get a confirmation email or anything!

Bayzero

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
If by now you still have not gotten any information about the prize you won, I will advise you to send an e-mail to iMore in respect of what you won.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes, you will get an email. Sometimes it takes longer than other times, but you will get an email. :)

Also important to add. Make sure the E-mail you have provided on iMore in your profile is an E-mail you check regularly and not a 'fake' e-mail. :)

Congrats to 'iMore Question'. Don't forget to sign up to iMore. The process is quick and easy! Plus, you can have profile pictures and all sorts of other cool things. :D

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
What if i didnt downloaded the imore app then will you repick the winner! just because of i didnt completed one entry ?

If you mark in the widget that you completed one of the tasks, but you didn't actually complete it (like leaving a blog post comment), then we will re-pick. However, you don't have to complete all the tasks in every contest to be eligible. So if one of the tasks is "Follow us on Twitter" but you don't have a Twitter account, you just skip that one. :)

Sagar VK18

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
If you mark in the widget that you completed one of the tasks, but you didn't actually complete it (like leaving a blog post comment), then we will re-pick. However, you don't have to complete all the tasks in every contest to be eligible. So if one of the tasks is "Follow us on Twitter" but you don't have a Twitter account, you just skip that one. :)

okay i got it & my all entries are valid only if the entry i cant able to do it like Download the imore app so i have skipped so i was just asking that if skipped it do you guys re-draw it ?! But i have got my answers thanks!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711