We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
space-black-apple-watch-bands-black-sport.jpg
It's hard to believe that we're already a month into 2016, but sure enough here we are in February! We hope you're all having a fantastic year so far, but we thought maybe we could make it a little better for one of you. So, we're giving away an Apple Watch to a lucky iMore reader! There are several ways for you to enter to win, so keep reading for all the details.

Contest details:

The winner will receive a brand new stainless steel Apple Watch! (Technically an Apple Gift Certificate or the equivalent valued at US$599!) That'll let you pick up a 38mm or 42mm Apple Watch with sport band of your very own! Leave a comment below telling us why you want to win.

When you're done posting, head back to our official contest announcement as you will need to check in to the widget for your entry to be counted. While you're there, check out the other ways you can enter. They're all easy and you've likely already done them! Complete them all to increase your odds of winning.

Important Notes: This contest is open now through February 29th, 2016. It is open to all iMore readers worldwide.

Submit your reply below to enter... good luck!

Commodus

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I've been jonesing for an upscale watch for years. Winning an Apple Watch would get me there and put many of my most important tasks right on my wrist. It'd be really appreciated if I won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711