We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadeem Zaman

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
My dream is to work at Apple. I want to be the next best Steve Jobs. I really love this company, hence I love all of their products. I hope I win the Apple watch

druantia

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love a stainless Steel Apple Watch! I purchased an Apple watch sport when they came out because I wasn't sure whether I like it or not. It turns out that I absolutely love it and now wish I'd purchased the stainless steel one. My son have been clamoring for one, so I could pass mine along to him so he could check it out.

MattKerwin

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
i use an ipad everyday at work, just bought a new macbook in gold :heart: and am now switching to an iphone 6s to integrate all things apple...

i would LOVE to add an apple watch to the collection to stay up on all my notifications!

rctneil

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
Hey,

I'd love to be able to win an Apple Watch, It would be a device that would allow me to keep up to date with my daily goings on in a more efficient and less timewasting way. I promised my boss that I would not get an Apple Watch at all in the year it was released (this was way before it was even announced) and he reminded me just before New Year that I had kept my promise so now would be the perfect time to win one! :)

Alicia Becker

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I would love to win one for my Daughter who graduates from highschool this year! I have MS and could never afford to nuy this for her!! I know my daughter would love the watch because she has an iphone which she can't live without!!♡♡♡

Fuwordy

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I have been in the Hospital for the past 2 months which drained my fund's and my son's 15 Year old birthday is coming up, And he wanted a Apple watch which sadly, I can not provide for him! His birthday is March 15th. I would give a video of him getting it. He and my Wife, Would greatly appreciate this!

Status
Not open for further replies.