We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Hi all,

This is Arun from India.

Only recently were I able to buy a hot new mac mini/apple keyboard/mouse (hot & brand-new magic accessories!) and am writing this on the same!

Ever since I heard of / seen Apple products, I?ve been wishing to own ones myself?but got hold back due to their expensive especially in India, when Apple?s selling through very few resellers.

So far, I?ve owned one iPad [which currently is sleeping and couldn?t woke him up for the past 3 weeks:(! and again it?s costly to repair him!!], one mac mini, keyboard & mouse. Am yet to own macbook, apple watch, apple tv & the nobel device - iPhone!

If I ever won (own) the apple watch in this contest, then I?ll be compelled to buy an iPhone at least through the EMI option, which I won?t even mind?

Whether luck will play it?s part or as usual, 'f' plays is yet to be seen:p? Let me see:).

Anyways, congrats to that lucky winner.

Thank & best regards,
Arun.

GoingDark

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm the only person I know who actually has an Apple Watch, so I've never had the chance to try out any of the side button communication features (animated emoji, drawings, sending heartbeats etc.). I'd love an Apple Watch for my girlfriend, so I could finally put those features to use - I feel like I'm missing out on half the functionality by being a solo Apple Watch user. :(

Nlozzi

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I am getting married on October 8, 2016 and am starting a new workout regimen starting now until the wedding date. An apple watch would help me tremendously! Good luck to everyone though.

- Nick

New Beginnings2017

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I am super psyched about this. I am an 'i' enthusiast. Beginning with the first generation iPod. I bought the next several versions of that as they came out and I am on my fifth iPhone since 2009.
My user name is New Beginning and that is because I have been in real rut since becoming a single, empty-nesting, 48 year old woman 4.5 years ago. A real funk. I have finally made the decision to give up this anchor of a huge home, and moving into smaller one Monday. I have taken a much less demanding job opting for less pay, less stress and beginning a college career in April. This watch is something I have been wanting but couldn't afford now with becoming a full time student, it will be a lifesaver!

Jabsmayb

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
pretty cool, I wish to gift my dad a nice watch. As I hope to win over heart as I probably cant afford this kind of gift for dad!

cheers to whoever win, my first post so I would love to hear to this imore more thanks! :D

Vladimir Gjurov

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I think I need to get the Apple Watch because as a someone who leave and breathe Apple, it really makes me sad the fact that I can't afford to get the watch on my own. It makes me feel incomplete along my iPhone (despite it is still only 5S), - I would really like to get that watch!

afl2277

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
As I never win anything, my post won't be to the detriment of other posters :) :)

But, as there is always a first time so I'm told...I'll post and say how nice it would be to win, and good luck to everyone who has entered :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2