We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatiasCarlini

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I would love to win the apple watch because I feel like it would be a good companion to my phone and it will help me stay fit and organized. Either way, thanks! I love your website.

lpotr4

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I've been on the fence about getting one and after seeing it used daily by several cowerks, I'm convinced I need it in my life.

C4D_m0nk3y

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
There are waaaaaay to many Android peeps in the office. I think it's time to reign them in and show them the light.

And it's also a cool way to increase productivity. Just sayin'.

FrenchieGreg

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Apple has always been a huge inspiration to me over the years and I think having an Apple Watch would complete my collection on Apple products! I'm currently studying CIS to become a programmer, hopefully one day working for Apple, and enjoying it very much. I believe the Apple Watch will be a great motivator to do what I love to do. I'd also really love the workout possibility on the watch so it would move me to be more active throughout my daily life. I just think it would fit me very nicely because I'm such an Apple nerd :) Yeah I'm a nerd and proud! Haha

prochkon

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
Apple has played a huge role in my life since I was a Senior in high school when I got my first Apple Product. Which was am iPhone 5. I absolutely loved it and got hooked on Apple immediately. I couldn't put it down. Haha The nice thing about an iPhone is that I've been able to keep in contact with quite a few friends and family that have moved away via FaceTime or iMessage. :) I currently have an iPhone 5s and I will be upgrading to an iPhone 6s Plus in June because I think it's just absolutely breathtaking on how the iPhone has evolved over just 3 years since my first iPhone. An Apple Watch would be a really nice addition along with the iPhone 6s Plus because I just think it's just so awesome that Apple came up with an actual smart watch!!! Well, keeping my fingers crossed and hope I get picked! 😄

Status
Not open for further replies.