We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(331923)

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
I want to win one because I want to experience the integration of phone and watch. It's so hard at times to get to my phone at work so the watch would be so helpful. Thank you for the opportunity.

FBPD10

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the opportunity to win this awesome device. I won't lie i'm just being selfish and want another one to have as a backup in case the other breaks.

Will Sokol

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
What a FANTASTIC opportunity! I've been wanting to try one! I have the 6S and love it but just haven't been able to feel comfortable I would use it all the time; such conflicting reports. Let's se if it lines up to my life style!

alphaman64

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I need one because rather than buying one for myself last year, I bought one for my wife for her unwavering devotion, deep compassion, and total understanding when I had to leave her alone with 2 our kids for over a month to be at my dying mother's bedside.
I now need one so that I can draw hearts on her wrist and share my heartbeat with her...

dadudzik

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
It would be great to try out an Apple Watch. The S.S.Version is beyond my budget so I'd love to win one.
The gang at iMore are Great!

privid1

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
I?d like an Apple Watch because I love beautiful, thoughtful and humane design, and Apple products exemplify all these qualities. Not to mention that I come from a dirt poor country where affording something like an Apple product is a dream for most.

Wesley Priest

Feb 27, 2015
Visit site
I would like an Apple Watch because I broke my leg three weeks ago, and I'd like to use it to help me get back in shape when I can finally walk and cycle in four weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2