We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbo761

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I heard about this on the iMore podcast, which i listen to every week without fail. I'd love to win the watch so that I can streamline my workflow and get on with my business without the distraction of my phone going off every week.
It will also encourage me to get of my behind and put some exercise under my belt!

Thiagu AB

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I want to win because i want to gift it to my brother who started his job at the age of 19,and spends his own money for my education...
He has a very old watch,it is also not a branded one,so i want to gift him a valuable thing...

xtinktor

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I'd LOVE to get my hands on one! I've been trying to justify spending the money on 1 since the original pre-orders. *fingers crossed*

MC_A_DOT

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I wan't to win because I like free stuff lol

Honestly though I do think the iWatch looks pretty amazing and I'm so jealous of my brother who has one that I've never seen.
My 1st gen LG G Watch is old now and could do with the nice upgrade.

Larry Loos

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I would love to give this device a chance. I've many pros and cons about it on iMore podcast and on the TWIT network and would love to make my own decision.

Genrobe

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I would love the Apple Watch as a way to log workouts and runs, to receive notifications without having to pull out my phone, and just because it looks great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234