We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slippieslik

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
maybe this would help me not be late everyother day lol jk no I would mainly use this for notifications while in meetings i have to be in each day to see if work related or not...better than pulling out your phone

CrzHctr

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I would use it for my training and maybe in school, this way i could get the important notifications on my watch and o would pay more attention to the teacher

mphillips828

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I just got engaged and I LOVE my apple watch and I think it would be an amazing gift for my future wife and I to be able to share in activities together and really be able to connect with one another a lot easier on the go and while at work! She loves my watch but at this point can't afford to buy a second and this contest would help us both enjoy the Apple Watch!

Vanessa Pinter

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I'd love to have a bigger Apple Watch because mine runs out of battery power every day after my workout. I'd like to give my smaller watch to my teenager, she wants one!

diamondguy37

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win an Apple Watch so that I can have one. I just don't have the money right now to purchase one. I am an IT geek that would love to put this piece of awesomeness to use on an everyday basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711