We're giving away an Apple Watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexfisher

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to actually win this for my wife. She is the greatest partner, friend, partner, mother and biggest Apple fan I know! We're not able to do anything big for V-Day this year but would love to gift her this. She would absolutely love it and I'm sure I'd have to remind her to look from it every once in a while. Thanks!

tmann0875

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I would love an apple watch because as a full time university student it can be quite challenging to balance studying for long hours with getting physically fit. With an apple watch It would be extra motivation to get active and stay healthy on top of my studies. Unfortunately, the cost of being a student is what prevents me from buying an apple watch to begin with :(

hmackenz

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love the stainless steel Watch! Thought I liked the Sport better when they were first announced, but the Watch has really grown on me. That sapphire display would be great too.

beach_J

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Have been undecided on Apple Watch. Now that rumors indicate a potential update, I'm frozen on what to do. Wait or leap in? Winning this contest would settle that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2