Win an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
iPad Air 2, because my old iPad mini first gen is busted :(

Tho, it'd be even better if it was an iPad pro. I'm a student, and it could be the perfect OneNote device if Microsoft updates it properly for the stylus.

SteveW928

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
iPad Air 2

Because I'm not going to get an iPhone until Apple releases a new 4" ... and because my iPad 2 is getting pretty long in the tooth.

neilvillareal

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks iMore for this! One of the reasons why I keep coming back to iMore (aside from the articles of course!) ;-)

I would prefer to win the iPad Air 2 so I can have a tablet, which means it can run both iPhone and iPad apps. :)

butitsmickey

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Would love to win the iPad Air 2. I've been sticking through with the 2nd gen iPad for a few years with no problems until iOS 9 came out. It made it super slow and it's about time to upgrade. Plus i'd finally get the new features like slide over and picture in picture and touch ID. Happy Holidays.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I would choose the iPad Air 2 because I just got an iPhone 6S Plus and I have been anxious to go more in depth into Apple hardware, also it would make for a good Christmas.

Namdnas78

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased a Pro for myself and sold off my aging iPad Air to put the money towards other things. I really wanted to give the Air to my wife, but I'd already had someone I had promised it to before I found out she was interested in it. So, I'd love the have the iPad Air 2 as a gift for my wife! :)

sergei_siebel

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
Omg my iPad Air was stolen from me on the train on the way back from school last week. This would be a lifesaver. I am a premed student and I used my iPad daily for diagrams

ForeverInsomniac

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
iPhone 6s.

Apple makes such awesome stuff,
But getting them is kind of rough.
So I'm thankful for this site,
But I know competition is tight.
However, I've really got nothing else to say,
I just want this to be a happy holiday.

-ForeverInsomniac

dexterouz

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
Even though I want to own an iPhone but I definitely want an iPad Air 2 for my mom. She is using iPad mini 1st generation and it's slow now. And able to win her this Air 2 will not only make her happy but me too. It will be a huge and necessary change for her. She will love it :)

Hoping for the best. Cheers :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice