Win an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANJITH JOHN

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Iphone 6s and 6splus seems to best smartphones available in the market today and their force tourch and camera quality is the key element which attracts me to this gadget ,hopes to be a part of it

BH321

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I already have an iPhone 6s 128 so I would definitely want the iPad Air 2. Plus even with it being a year old, the Air 2 is still one of if not the best tablets on the market.

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Definitely the ipad Air 2, I have the iphone 6 and is totally in love with it, but it's all alone this chirstmas, I am sure me and my iphone would just luuuuuuv the ipad air 2 to play, work and sync all our Christmas goodies with. Thanks for sharing the holiday cheer... and Fa La La to all at iMore

rion_w

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I will be the one and only "unlucky member" to ever (not) win this. No but seriously, me gustaria un iphone 6s :p
Merry Christmas Y'all!!!

Omega V

Nov 1, 2015
Visit site
I would love the Apple Iphone 6s because I would give it to my girlfriend that currently lives in Malaysia but is moving to America in January 2016. This would be the perfect gift for her because she currently uses a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 that is falling apart daily plus I want to invite her into the Apple ecosystem. She has always wanted an iPhone but the prices for Apple products in Malaysia are insanely high and that's why she has always gone the Android OS route. She always hears me talking about my iPhone and how much I love Apple and iMore!!!

ldoove

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I'd opt for an iPhone 6S. Would be a very nice replacement for my iPhone 4S. Very interested in using Touch-ID, 3D Touch and the bigger screen of course :)

sxchan

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for the chance to win some great prizes. I would love the chance to win an iPhone 6s. I haven't used an iPhone since the 4s and would like to see what has changed and why so many people love their Apple products.

Thank you for the chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR