Win an iPad Air 2 or iPhone 6s in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlimon

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I would love to win an iPad Air 2!!
I'm in college right now and I have been doing all of my work on an original iPad mini and it's getting a bit slow. Winning this iPad would be great for my schoolwork.

Thank you iMore!!

jhspears

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 6s is my choice because I love the screen size and the new features. This phone would be great to use with a beastgrip and DSLR lens

clanthin

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I am torn between the two, but would probably choose the iPad Air 2, since I dont have an iPad and my iPhone 6 still works perfectly!
And happy holidays all around!
Cheers

aaronazizi

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I need an iPhone 6S!!!!!! I have a cracked old phone, and I need something new, cannot afford one this year because I have to get many people Christmas gifts :(

jkspn

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I haven't been able to get that pop-up ad for an iPhone 6S on my iPhone 4S, but I know it'll be really, really, really (annoying right now but) great to have one for Christmas!

(I didn't know iMore had these forums! And so does every Mobile Nations website... Read this stuff on RSS. Haha!)

Thanks iMore!

darkpurple92

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Heya. First of all BEST OF LUCK TO ALL!!!! I would want an i6 S because ROSE GOLD!!! And because it has a better camera that its predecesors, it is smoother and because i LOVE apple products <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox