11-27-2015 03:22 PM
2,434 ... 9293949596 ...
tools
    I want to do mechanical drawing with the Pencil. Really jazzed about being able to draw with precision and very low latency. Finally, drawing that feels like the real thing!
    11-23-2015 09:23 PM
    Been wanting a stylus since the original iPad. I want this for writing contracts for work and to become truly paperless on the go.
    11-23-2015 09:41 PM
    I always love bigger screen.
    11-23-2015 10:17 PM
    Research and finishing my 4th novel.
    11-23-2015 11:10 PM
    Photo/Video editing as well as a primary consumption device. I enjoy iOS more these days for everything aside from serious image post-processing but that could change with the Pro!
    11-23-2015 11:37 PM
    Use it to replace a laptop
    11-24-2015 12:30 AM
    For my architecture practice by reviewing, anotating blueprints and sketching / designing with the pencil
    11-24-2015 12:35 AM
    i'd use it in my chemistry lab instead of hauling around a laptop with me up and down between floors....
    11-24-2015 02:29 AM
    I'd use it to replace my iPad mini 1 & use it for my classes.
    11-24-2015 03:13 AM
    I would use it for for both purposes..
    For work stuf and Private tools.

Like watching movies, playing games.
    Testing out office applications like those from MS and in house developped stuff.
    11-24-2015 03:34 AM
    May be I can start drawing like Leonardo, who knows?
    11-24-2015 04:55 AM
    I never had seen one or any other Apple products (except a white iPhone from a bus traveller). It will be fun!
    11-24-2015 05:09 AM
    I would use it for both work and pleasure. As a busy IT professional who is on the road 1/3 of the year I'd love to use the iPad Pro as a handwritten note device for customer, sales, and scrum meetings. It would also allow me to start practicing drawing again. Being on the road so much inhibits my capacity to bring art supplies along and having the pencil and the iPad Pro would allow me to draw just bout anywhere.
    11-24-2015 06:08 AM
    Since the first IPad i've been an addict - using mine all day - the one thing I always wanted was more screen and good multitasking, whereas Apple always was trying to give me smaller - hopefully this answers all of my needs - especially if I win one!
    11-24-2015 07:07 AM
    I'll be using it for both work and personal use - work will be UX/UI design and mobile app design. Personal will be art-based sketching.
    11-24-2015 08:37 AM
    I would use it primarily for school work as well as feeding my creative/artistic side. I can't wait to use apps like the new app Adobe announced at the unveiling of the iPad Pro!
    11-24-2015 08:48 AM
    I'll be using the iPad Pro to multitask more effectively. I love the idea of being able to remote to my workstation while doing other tasks locally. I will also be using the iPad Pro to take notes more effectively. The greater screen area will be great for a more natural notepad analog.
    Wong Ngiik Ching likes this.
    11-24-2015 09:31 AM
    I am writing a graphic novel to be digitally published for free. I have the basic storyboard graphics worked out. But now am adding the frames/panels to complete the work. I am using a mix of 3D computer graphics (CG) and hand drawn detail to bring and direct the focus in each panel. Up to now, 3D CG software is either too "real" or "fake" (especially in facial expression and the eyes). Yet comic book doesn't suffer these issues (people have reduced expectations), so I'm mixing the two to take advantage of the strengths of both. I would use the iPad Pro/Apple pencil (which I'd buy as it isn't part of this give-a-way) to insert the hand drawn elements into the CG and vice versa. I would use the iPad Pro to format and complete the final production.

I'm retired and have limited income for technology so the give-a-way would make a huge difference. I have an iPad 3rd generation that is not up to most of this. I did work out the storyboard using the older iPad, however.
    Wong Ngiik Ching likes this.
    11-24-2015 09:51 AM
    I have been looking forward to the larger iPad for a very long time. I was flabbergasted to know that Apple is making a sublime iPad with larger screen. I have a ton of plans on what I am going to do with the iPad. Because of so many new features introduced to the iPad Pro, I plan to use it for my work. I am an architect workaholic. I plan to use it play piano in GarageBand. The big screen is ideal and glorious to replace my iPhone 4 to play piano. As an architect, drawing is very crucial and vital. Apple Pencil is crafted meticulously for great drawing experience. It will be awesome, very awesome to draw using the Apple Pencil as it is responsive and accurate even just applying a slight pressure. I can use it to do quick notes and edit pictures. The pencil is always mightier than the finger! I think it would be great if I run AutoDesk 360 on the iPad Pro. It would provide the best in class experience for me to do draftings. With such a big screen and lag-lessness because of the A9X processor, I think I would expand my ideas quite extensively. I can also do notes, type documents with Pages very fast and accurately if I use the new Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro. I have always preferred typing with laptops over touch screen tablets because I like typing on keyboard as the sound of hitting the keys make me feel pleasurable. Thus, with the Smart Keyboard for iPad Pro, I no longer need the bulky and heavy laptop. I think the Smart Keyboard would let me enjoy typing and promote me to an all new experience of typing as typing on a tablet! I also planned to watch movies with my family with the iPad Pro. The sound system was beyond expectations. Four speakers was quite a turning point for an iPad. I can listen to music by subscribing to Apple Music and delight in the clear and loud music because of the four speakers of the iPad Pro. I am really looking forward to the updated multi-tasking features to power through work projects. I spend most of my time multitasking manually and I find it very time consuming. I am an architect where I need to draft and at the same time I would like to check tweets and Facebook to get inspirations. I think the updated multi-tasking feature could help me to multitask efficiently without tangling my nerves. It would be really great to do work assignments while Facetiming with my husband and check the news on Safari. I think life would be really easier with the iPad Pro's new feature of multitasking. I can find informations on Safari and get a swipe to open notes and jot some notes. How impressive! Time saving and energy preservation! I am very excited and looking forward to the apps and games on the bigger screen of iPad Pro's. Watching movies has been my fiesta and I think I can discard the use of headphones and bulky speakers because of the clear crystal sound system of the iPad Pro. The large 12.9 inch display is so delighting and marvellous. I can now really indulge myself by watching movies and dramas on the iPad Pro. The Retina Display with 264 pixels per inch on the iPad Pro really impressed me. I can watch movies in such a high resolution display. Another great point is to watch the movies on the bed as I no longer need the bulky and heavy laptop of mine, Lenovo G50s that would slam into my face if I carry it above my face to watch the movie. My niece would love the big screen too. She would no longer need to play Cut The Rope 2 and Subway Surfers on my small iPhone 4. I can foresee the joy on her face to play the iPad Pro! The high resolution Retina Display and the new processor ,the A9X are amazingly are crafted for people like me who is an avid gamer. I would cherish moments to play MOBA games such as VainGlory on the iPad Pro as the high resolution display enables me to target enemies precisely because the iPad Pro delivers sharp images and zero-lag. In a nutshell and verdict, I would really like to own an iPad Pro not only for myself but for my family and for my company. The new features of this device really impressed me and opened my eyes. I really would like to touch it for once.
    -Ngiik Ching
    Last edited by Wong Ngiik Ching; 11-25-2015 at 06:46 AM.
    11-24-2015 09:58 AM
    Would love it to use when traveling for work
    11-24-2015 10:20 AM
    The ipad pro looks awesome, and I cant wait to get one. Hopefully I will win! I plan on using this ipad pro to possible replace my old white macbook.
    11-24-2015 10:34 AM
    I'm looking forward to using the larger screen for watching video and reading comic books (closer to actual size than original iPad screen)
    11-24-2015 11:06 AM
    Excited for the much improved speakers for watching movies!
    11-24-2015 12:11 PM
    Actually, this one will be a perfect fit for my artistic inclined daughter for her freshman year in college.
    11-24-2015 12:33 PM
    Going to kick off with the iPad Pro plus its accessories through digital arts and video editing, be it a great way to start with Apple's wireless ecosystem which can save quite more cash than a bulkier MacBook. Might as well give it a shot to use it in productivity suites and recreation.
    11-24-2015 12:54 PM
2,434 ... 9293949596 ...