Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuong BL

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
I really love the magic keyboard and pen design which available for iPad pro.
Good resolution and big screen make me feel comfortable for reading and video. I want to change now.....
Thank you so much!

rootx60 Tapia

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I will be using it not only for college but for my artistic work. I think it is great because you are able to use apps and features that will allow to do much more and this is something useful not just for the email piece but for other things like notes, email, storyboards, artistry, etc. I think having an ipad is great.

aaronazizi

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I am planning to learn to draw through full screen apps. I want to be able to draw colorful images like Gilbert and George, containing symbolism that connects certain topics in our society.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I will use the pro to help advance my team. Having the larger screen and the pen (optional I know) to help coach my women's roller derby team. Having something like this on the sidelines of games and at practices will help advance us even further!!!

Chindavon

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
I am a graphic designer and use the Mac. I played around with the Apple Pencil in the Apple store and Wow! I would LOVE to use this with the photoshop app and other drawing apps. It's BIG and BEAUTIFUL, and that pencil is very accurate!

jpgmtech

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Looking forward to having a larger screen. Makes using 8.5x11 documents more natural, less squinting for me when using it for presentations! Also looking forward to the larger screen for multitasking 😊

mixmastrzzz

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I'd for sure use the new iPad Pro to sketch out my games before I create them as well use it to possibly replace my macbook air as my daily driver.

Jhonpierre

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
I will use this iPad pro to win digital and graphic design contests, do free lance work, and pay for a dream wedding. I'm doing what I can with what I have but its not as portable as a tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73