11-27-2015 03:22 PM
2,434 ... 7475767778 ...
tools
    I'll use it as graphic tablet and I'll draw content for my ios games. I'm working now on match 3 puzzle for whole family so it should be very nice looking.
    11-17-2015 11:28 AM
    This is the ultimate toy
    11-17-2015 11:28 AM
    I don't have an Apple iDevice yet but if I could afford an iPad, I'll use it as a Mac-to-go. I travel a lot but having a MacBook is not always necessary for me.

With an iPad, I could do a lot of things but having a tactile device is what could make the difference since as a graphics designer, I have to draw a lot, make first-class presentations and manage professional assets for my job. I guess the iPad Pro would fulfill most of my needs !
    11-17-2015 11:34 AM
    I really want to win bc everyone calls me the APPLE GIRL. From the first iPod, next in brought the first iPad, then iPad mini. On April 22nd 2012 my house had a gas explosion and lost everything I owned. We lived in that house for 25 years (you can even look it up online 37 N. Pine Street N. Massapeaqua NY 11758. I was telling the firefighter that I needed my medication had to explain excatly where it was before the entire house was in flames. He was so kind right next to my medication was my pocketbook and inside was my iPhone. At this time I learned my husband hadn't paid the mortgage in 5 years. I confirmed he was using crack. For 3 years I lived with friends and family in NJ and CT. I have a sister whom lives in Florida and found a low income housing for me (might I tell you my husband made over 6 figures a year without my knowledge depleted all the monies in the bank our saving for our retirement. I am 57 years old and on SSD after paying my rent electric etc ( I'm receiving $37.00 in food stamps) I can't eat on 37 dollars a day so the little amount left from my SSD check goes to food. Therefore I am forced to stay in my apt or just take a walk bc I don't want to waste my gas. I can't even afford clothing. We lost everything in the fire. The only thing I do all day is do everthing on my iPhone. At 57 years old it's hard on the eyes., I have never won a thing in my life. I was always the giver I enjoyed giving. I would be so grateful to your company if I won. I used to do everything on my iPad know I do it on my phone as I said its so hard on my eyes. What I would use it for would be news, apps in matter of fact I have your app on my iPhone to keep up with Apple. I would be paying my bills, going on social media sites, using it to search the web. Everything and anything. I'm praying to GOD for once let something good happen in my life. Thank you for being such a great company that you giving one away for free
    11-17-2015 11:39 AM
    I think the iPad Pro would be a great tool for editing and sharing photos.
    11-17-2015 11:43 AM
    I plan to use the new iPad for my graphic design ideas on the run (doing some freelance ad-work). With the larger surface & the use of Pencil, it's going to be amazing!
    11-17-2015 12:03 PM
    I would use it for working on a new web comic I'm starting, this would be conservatively a billion times better than my current hardware.
    11-17-2015 12:17 PM
    I'll use my new ipad pro for reading techincal articles.
    11-17-2015 12:34 PM
    I'll use my new ipad pro for reading technical articles.
    The iPad Pro looks like it could well be a killer product for creatives. As a designer I will probably use the pen with the iPad religiously! I've finally found a better version of a Wacom drawing tablet that also a hi-res screen. It has taken a long time for someone to bring out a product as mainstream as this but that is also aimed specifically at designers/artists.

The great thing is that it will also sync really well with my computer and Adobe software. I'm extremely excited to see this in action on my laps!

I plan to use it to draw illustrations and to design on the go.

:-)
    11-17-2015 12:45 PM
    I would like to use the iPad pro in school
    11-17-2015 12:55 PM
    As a college student I would use the iPad pro so I can annotate pdfs with the pencil and for multitasking so that I can do research while also taking notes!!!
    11-17-2015 01:08 PM
    Gaming, photo editing, and ILLUSTRATION!!!!!!!!.
    11-17-2015 01:13 PM
    I'm looking to utilize the screen size of the iPad Pro to get a little more critical detail out of my Sony Alpha/Wifi Photoshop/Image editing workflow in the field for social media direct content pushing and client social media direct teasers. Additionally the keyboard and pencil will make it easier for communication with clients and meeting notes with OneNote and O365.
    11-17-2015 01:24 PM
    We really could use another computer and this could work both as a tablet and a desktop workstation for the family without investing in another computer. And, best part we all stay in the Apple ecosystem and easy sharing between devices....
    11-17-2015 01:38 PM
    I'll be able to use two full size apps side by side on my work. It will be incredible.
    11-17-2015 01:47 PM
    I plan on using my iPad Pro mainly for drawing using the Apple Pencil. Last year I bought an iPad Air 2 when it launched, not knowing that with the new screen technology, the current fine tipped bluetooth styluses from both Wacom and Adonit would no longer work, defeating the purpose of getting the iPad in the first place. This is still an issue with the Air 2. With Apple creating the Pencil, I know that there will now be a viable solution to this problem. Also when I did draw using the Air 2, the screen size still felt too small. I will definitely take advantage of having a larger canvas with the iPad Pro. With apps like Astropad, i will also be able to use the iPad pro like a Wacom Cintiq.
    11-17-2015 02:06 PM
    Using a HomeKit compatible kiosk-style home controller would be very cool. I would love to see a full-size kiosk style dock for the iPad Pro.
    11-17-2015 02:16 PM
    I plan to use the new iPad Pro as a laptop replacement in the new business a friend and I are starting. We will be out visiting prospective clients a lot and I need something more mobile than my old 15" MBP to use for preparing and giving presentations/quotes. I will also use it for entering income/expenses to QuickBooks, designing and maintaining our future website, preparing excel spreadsheets, word documents, etc. While I could do all of this on my MBP I would like to switch to the iPad Pro because it is much smaller and would be easier to travel with.
    11-17-2015 02:18 PM
    I Plan to finally go fully paperless.
    I am an academic, so my work literally revolves around papers and dealing with papers whether it was reading or writing or commenting or annotating. this'll finally do it instead of having to print everything out.
    11-17-2015 02:24 PM
    Using the lager screen in class to teach the fundimentals of biology. Quick sketches with the pen would be a vast improvement than current stylus.
    11-17-2015 02:44 PM
    I would use it for my real estate work and replace the dead HP netbook
    11-17-2015 02:57 PM
    As I posted on the website. The iPad Pro would be my primary work horse. I would replace my MacBook Air, and use the iPad Pro like Captain Picard would use his PADD.
    11-17-2015 03:12 PM
    I would use it as my office on wheels.
    11-17-2015 03:14 PM
2,434 ... 7475767778 ...