Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

supindahood

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
It would finally replace my desktop with Intuos tablet, and my current iPad mini! And one final thing, it would replace paper and pen! Thumbs up for this device!

Gregory McFadden

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to use the pro for photo and video editing. I'm also really interested to see how well the apple pencil preforms, and I would love to let my girlfriend get her hands on it, she is a graphic artist. I would love to see what kind she could create on the ipad pro.

TheShelleyB

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I would like like to use the iPad pro to maintain our wallboard oneline. I could take photos and use multitasking to split the screen and edit my autocad drawing on the other half.

Mani77

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I would love to use Ipad Pro for its multitasking feature especially useful for my office work it will be really a time saver & for watching movies in HD!!

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I plan on using the iPad Pro to replace my MacBook Pro. I need portability and ease of use for my career and the iPad Pro does that. It will make everything I do available on one perfect device.

Korey Benoit

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
The new iPad Pro will become my laptop replacement and maybe even a desktop replacement going forward. With the power, side by side screens and the pencil combined together with a keyboard case to come later this is just the device I have been waiting for. Can't wait to get my hands on this beauty.

Xandroid

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have wanted this since it was rumored.! I LOVE the new screen size and all the extras that come with the pro.! Ill be using it for my studio, gigs, and videography.

jschwartz1123

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
I plan on using the new accessories to help bridge the gap between using the iPad Pro as my sole computer and having a full size laptop. Thank you very much for the chance to win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods