Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beingbenjamin

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
I recently got the iPhone 6s+ after taking back the 6s because I decided I could use one device on the go. My iPad Air 2 has been on my kitchen table ever since and it occurs to me that it is serving as a laptop replacement. Which means the things I be taken to do on it would be even better on the Pro's screen size!

dstrauss

Sep 4, 2014
Visit site
Number one - it's all about handwritten notes and sketches. I want to put an end to yellow pads and moleskins. Number two - office productivity apps - the ultimate light weight hybrid device.

ReyT87

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Well, I plan to use the Ipad Pro for college. I'm an upcoming freshman and the first to go to college in my family and I have an old laptop and could really use some updated technology for my courses in Business Management and Music Technology. Then I can use of the apps that Apple offers, like Garageband!

keystr13

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I'll be using it for my opera chorus rehearsals using the ForScore app. My old iPad 2's screen is just too small and the new Pro screen is a little bigger than a standard piece of paper and with the Retina display the music will be crystal clear.

SJTAsh

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
As a father of 4 teen and pre-teen girls we need several computers. They are always using the Mac books for homework and entertainment. This leaves my wife and I struggling to find computer time. It took us back to our college days waiting for a vax terminal. An iPad pro would give us that needed extra computing time and one to call our own. Papa needs and iPad pro!

mavdbberg

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi All 😀,

I am using my iPad every day for so many things like content viewing, Media editing and making music (all amateur level 🤓) amongst many other things. I am very courious what it would like to work with it as one of my main devices with the big screen and especially the multitasking.

Keep up the good work iMore!

Greetz Marcel

norsairius

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro to ditch paper at work so I can take notes, view/edit work documents, and more! At home I'll use it as a media-consumption device though I will use it for quick photo editing too. Obviously I'll find other ways to use it too! I just need to try it out first.

wplantz

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm contemplating it as a MacBook replacement. If not it's going to be a great media creation and consumption device. I LOVE the Pencil!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2