Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Leach

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
My use of an iPad Pro would/will be two-fold... First would be to go fully iPad-only computer-wise. The second, and this is only possible with such an incredible combination of near flawless stylus + amazing software platform, would be for me to finally get rid of the many notebooks and scratch pads I have all over the place and take notes and doodle with the Pencil. I love to hand write everything, because typing slows down my brain-flow. And the Pencil is the "it" device I've been waiting for. Thank you, iMore and congrats to whomever wins. I'll be jealous of you. Unless it's me!!!

wpdude

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I would use it to write a blog, post on forums, post commits on Imore. Pursue my dream of being a professional writer or author. I would like to say be the next Hemmingway, King, or Patterson. But that would be to much of a reach, but maybe a dime store freebie on Amazon. But I can at least I could say I am published.

kungfuey

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I want an iPad Pro so I can finally draw on a tablet w/ a stylus that will feel like drawing on paper w/ a pencil!! Can't wait to try it out!

sharpguys101

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Uh...mine is best; I would use it to find a job. "Long-term" unemployed and would USE this to get out of my apartment (aka jail cell) and multi-task this job hunt.
Thanks in advance iMore!

rokas_kurtinait

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I plan for using it for my studies there are quite a lot useful apps for med students out there :) also I like to draw and play around with photoshop on my free time ipad would help with that :):nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods