Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack091824

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Wow. Where do I start. I have a family that would benefit in so many ways with the Ipad Pro. My 3 kids will use it to watch, play, and learn in a nearly unlimited way. My wife will use it in cooking, financial management, and many many other areas. I also will use it in multiple ways. Playing music, youtube, reading, watching, playing games, finances. The possibilities are endless.
Thank you for the opportunity to win something that I would never be able to afford on my own that will benefit my family SO MUCH.

heberman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I would like an iPad Pro to use for in-court presentations of documents, video, and other evidence with the TrialPad app. I was on the fence about the iPad Pro, but thinking about the real-life uses for it has made me really want to get one.

afelzz

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Cannot wait to doodle with the Pencil. But at work, it'll be used as an ultra sleek and lightweight alternative to my bulky 2011 MacBook Pro.

mchi5

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
I would use it for multitasking for work-related things. But the big beautiful screen would be great for some gaming in between work too!

JohnPAndrew

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
As a college student, I'd use the heck out of the iPad pro, mainly for reports and studying. However, it will also be great for writing stories, both short and long.

ron_oden

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I would use this mostly for consumption. I love reading web sites, and I subscribe to MacWorld and MacLife e-magazines and I would love to be able to have a near 'paper' size screen to read the articles. Once I decide to share the device with my family, no doubt it will be used for Netflix and Disney Channel watching.

Docubob

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I look forward to shooting video on iPad pro, doing basic editing in IMovie and then loading clip into the Adobe cloud for use on Premiere with my IMac.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods