Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
OK its official, the festive season is upon us and Mobile Nations is on fire! :D
As i always say, BIG thank you to the sponsors of this prize, you guys make so many people around the world smile, especially me

So what will i be using this GORGEOUS iPad Pro for?

Watching Series & Movies
Browsing The Web
Storing powerpoint presentations for School.
Taking photos at family events

So as you can gather, this probably won't be used for work, but i promise its going to a lovely home and it will be loved and cared for, for as long as it lives lol

Good luck everyone

Peace!

Micah Owens

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
Currently, I'm in the position of both starting a business and being a full time student. With my business, I want to be able to use product photography to provide an empowering, simple solution for other new business owners, but my time doing so is limited while at school.

Since it was announced, I've realized that the iPad Pro is the perfect solution for this problem, and using it would be an opportunity to take my photo editing with me on the go. To me, the iPad Pro is a conduit for the things I hope to encourage the most in my life: creativity, productivity, and new opportunity :)

mpnine

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
my original gen. Intel Core Duo iMac (circa 2006) and my wife's 2008 MacBook Core 2 Duo are both getting long in the tooth and have already, or are about to, stop receiving software updates from Apple. An iPad Pro would be the perfect replacement for us! It packs more power than either of those computers and will only gain more multitasking features as iOS is updated. Also, I would love to try the Pencil.

raderdavi

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I love the stylus option, which along with the large screen will make using an iPad pro in the classroom a nice experience. It will be nice to write out lectures on it then have them projected onto a screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR