Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuisFlores95

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I'd love to use it for music ediing, think it will be a powerfull and portable music editing tool :)
(and for painting and drawing will be usefull too)

friscosooner

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
For the type of work I do this would be perfect. I primarily only use my 13"MBP for things like iTunes housekeeping or for when I need the larger screen like design work. My iPad mini is great, but too small for some of what I do. The Pro with a stylus would be an ideal solution for my needs!

PoundCake83

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would use my Ipad for everything!! I would use it for school, work, social media, I love to take pictures and Im so excited about the new camera features and the Apple Pencil!!!!!!! I would get me a great protective case, stick it in my bag, and it wherever Id go it would go too!!!!

IMFSHN

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm pumped up about using the "pencil" to sketch out ideas for various sites I do graphics for. It looks awesome...and the iPad looks spacious!

chinanderm

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I would love to use the iPad Pro for quick video editing and composition while in the field. The large screen is MUCH better than the iPad Air for seeing more detail in HD or even 4K video. Plus, the A9X processor will do wonders during rendering time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox