Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdivers03

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Multi-tasking is a reality of the world we live in now. Having the larger screen size really adds to the functionality of the split-screen options, so I'd be taking advantage of that.

jalex19100

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I will use the pencil a lot - I was using the ipad 2, which I dropped and mostly repaired, with the Adonit Jot Pro with a few creative apps. Paper (53) is my favorite drawing app. I also get sick of carrying my 10lb laptop around just to answer email, research things and create documents. Even though I am a developer, I spend much more time reading, writing and communicating than I do writing code.

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would likely use the iPad Pro for writing and storyboarding novels and script for a YouTube show my wife and I are looking to start. My wife would use the Pencil for making notes and for composing music.

NolaSaint

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
It would be primarily for work and keeping my life in focus. I just sold my 27" iMac because I was traveling all the time and would only use it once every two weeks. I've also been using an iPad since gen 1 so I'm well established in that ecosystem.

ThirdDoctor

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking forward to using it as a keynote remote and speaker's notes at the same time in split screen mode. Currently I have an iPad mini for the keynote remote and paper notes.

shashvatshori

Aug 16, 2015
Visit site
What would I do with my Brand New iPad Pro!

With my brand new iPad Pro, I would use it for School Projects like making Presentations with PowerPoint iOS which is so powerful and with split screen using Safari for photos and content alongside PowerPoint would be really productive! And the apps and games on the new iPad would be more appealing with it's Display they would be super-clear and the 4 speakers would make the experience enriching (especially with videos on YouTube) !!:):) And with the apple pencil, my personal fav Paper app will be a pleasure to use..!!:laughing: For me it would also be a replacement for my PC, so Best Of Both Worlds!!:yes::yes:

kagazzle

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
I will use this baby for school and for play. Being a college student I don't have a lot of money left for a laptop so this would be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2