Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meeshelita

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
The iPad Pro will go practically everywhere I go ...much more convenient than lugging around my gigantic MacBook! I will use it to create and teach lessons to my K4-K5 Technology class. I like to end each class with fun, educational videos - with the improved speakers, size and speed, this will make teaching so much easier and more pleasant! It will also entertain me in the kitchen - some days it will blast my playlists and others it might display Ted Talks or get me caught up on my favorite Reality TV shows. I am also a pen&pencil note taker and a doodler - I can't wait to wrap my fingers around the Apple Pencil! So far, I'm thinking the only place I won't take the iPad Pro is in the shower.

scavix

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I will use both for work and for personal use. Having an iPad3 i'm looking forward to win one to have more power for managing video and photos and for the apple Pencil.
Thanks for the chance to win.

alanaarons

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I have been waiting for a suitable, more lightweight Ipad that could substitute for my Macbook Pro for most functions. The new Ipad Pro is perfect for this and I cannot wait to put it to use!

fnj

Feb 3, 2009
Visit site
I plan to use the iPad Pro in my photography workflow. I'm especially excited to use the Pencil with Adobe's excellent apps.

toshiman

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
The use I will have for a tablet with these features and capability is to make it the go to device for daily use. Because of the size it will make it easier to watch movies, surf the web will be a better experience, and do some basic photo editing. Also the ability to be able to use the apple pencil to aid the editing.

myerscb

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I plan to use it as my go to device to for consuming data (web, email, etc). I am also interested to see how well note taking works with the pencil.

SteveO1128

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I would use the iPad pro in a lot of applications - I'd love to see how much closer to replacing a laptop it can come (unfortunately, for my work I have some proprietary software that still won't work on an iPad... but if it can replace even half of my laptop functions, I'd love it). I think the pencil would likely get it ever so closer to being able to manipulate files. Now it just needs a really good multitrack audio editor, and it would be awesome.

Scoobydoozie

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore! - SHEET MUSIC!!!

I love all the new possibilities the large iPad Pro brings. I'm a computer programmer and it will certainly make an iPad more useful for work. But... the real reason I want the iPad Pro is to use it with piano sheet music! Finally a screen size that most closely approximates a sheet of paper Easy to see, transport and when the sheet music software catches up, mark up with the awesome new stylus. Perfect for a music lover like me. I already use my iPad mini and Mac with PianoMarvel software linked with the camera usb adapter and this set-up would just be incredible!!! The MacBook sits too far back on my Roland keyboard and I have to keep putting down the music rest. I'm jonesing to the max for this iPad Pro!

Rayu66

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Using the bigger screen for entertainment and games. Being able to jot down notes with the stylus and not always having to type. Drawing with my daughter without wasting all that paper.

ElLama

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
As a design engineer who is always sketching designs on paper, and is constantly using AutoCAD. I think the pressure sensitive pencil is the feature I'm most excited about! I can't wait to get my hands on one, and start sketching, and draw using AutoCAD directly on my iPad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73