Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike092991

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I think this beautiful device will be the ultimate replacement for my aging MacBook. I plan on using it as often in my work and personal life for everything from watching movies on the road to actually being able to create spreadsheets and presentation at once.

Leighton Powell

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would be using the iPad Pro for drawing and taking notes. Listening to how Federico described the Pencil to Myke Hurley, this might be a paper notebook replacement for me. I am excited to see how it will all work together, and the keyboard being so thin and light.

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Full sized apps, side by side. Basically replaces my Windows laptop. And would help complete my transfer from Android/Windows to Apple!

copenista

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'll be using it for my business.

The huge screen and the split screen multi-tasking will make it possible to me to work out in the garden - we're just heading into summer here in the southern hemisphere, and I need to get out of my home office more often!

EddieSRT8

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
I typically sketch out my work projects and then I do my layouts on CAD. Being to use the iPad Pro to sketch out my designs and share them with coworkers is definitely appealing.

anon(4765705)

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Much as I would love to have it because it seems molto cool, I would give it to my 83 year old mom and 50 year old sister to use for their art ... I think they could have fun with the new tech and this would open up new avenues of creativity beyond their traditional media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73