Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corlynn

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
The number of ways that I can see this changing my life at work... are just too numerous to count. It's as if they took a checklist of things I wanted, and did them all, plus all the things I never thought to ask for. Glorious.

But I'm most looking forward to all the fun ways it will change my life at home that I haven't predicted yet.

tanassa

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
iPad pro would replace my 2007 MacBook for occasional iWork app usage and a larger screen than Air 2. Also for watching tv while cooking.

martnz3

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
If I win this I plan on making my co-workers jealous. That and will test it in our work environment for design and mobile support.

cyrax2768

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Would love to use this beast for the big screen size watching HD movies on, as well as all the multi-tasking features so I can browse and watch at the same time!

Spaceboy88

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I travel a lot of work and this would be MUCH better than carrying around a MacBook Pro. The battery life and portability are wonderful - and the fact I can get actual work done on it would be amazing.

Joshua Skolnick

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
As someone with issues with his hands, using a lightweight machine is not only a nice thing, but a requirement. The iPad Pro would allow me to use a machine that is light enough for me physically, can the productivity tools I need for work, and would allow me to connect to my Apple based home network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2