Contest: Win the brand new iPad Pro from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Appels2

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
If I have an iPad Pro I would use it for both work and play. Being able to really multitask will be a huge productivity boost. The bigger screen and better sound will make play far more enjoyable. Not quite sure, but I can imagine using it also as second screen for my Macbook with Duet.

Ommadawn

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I use ebooks, especially PDF's, a LOT in the workplace and at home. The larger screen and other features would make this ideal for my needs. Hope I win!

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm pharmacist. Community Pharmacist in Indonesia. I spend a lot of time in the field (home care visit, education,etc.). It's nice if I can have that ipad pro, so it'll make my job easier. I can use that large screen to explain many thing to my patient, i can write medical record using apple pencil, i can type my report on it too. So, that's why i need that Ipad Pro (if i lucky enough, because it's to expensive for me to buy it). Haha

Anyway, that's my story. Thank you. ^^
#hopeigetthatipadpro

MiQ680

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Apple lovers but i have a surface pro 4. So definitely i want it so i can compare it with my SP4, especially the pencil!

Ryuz4ki

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would use it as the best note taking device ever for college classes. I can already imagine how awesome the low latency when drawing with the Pencil would be when doing fast sketches during some classes.

fountainjim

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I would love a new iPad Pro! I am an independent designer that designs railing systems for hi-rise condos on both coasts of Florida. I use both Autocad and Sketchup on my Macbook Pro, but would love to transition to an iPad. This device would help me during on-site visits for field dimensioning, whether I manipulate a CAD file or markup a PDF.

I look forward to hearing that I won!.

Jim

h8rift

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Apple Pencil and its drawing capabilities are the two most important uses. My wife is a crazy good artist (acrylic and oil paints, charcoal, color pencil, etc) and this is the one area she wants to get into but the Note line and tablets did not do it for her. She also doesn't have a portable device besides her iPhone so this is the perfect laptop-esque item for her as well.

-From a loving husband hoping for an excited artsy wife

Status
Not open for further replies.